The 2019 Toyota Avalon has been unveiled
The all-new 2019 Toyota Avalon has been revealed, and it’s packing some seriously exciting upgrades for the new model year. Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on this luxury sedan and what it’s bringing to the table for its 2019 debut – check it out!
Meet the all-new 2019 Toyota Avalon
Basics: The 2019 Toyota Avalon will offer the XSE, Touring, XLE, and Limited trims. You can also get your hands on hybrid trims, including XSE, XLE, and Limited models. Obviously, it’s easy to tailor your car to your drive time when you shop this new sedan.
Performance: Here are some of the performance highlights the new Toyota Avalon will offer when it arrives at our Orlando Toyota dealership.
- A new 3.5L V6 engine with 8-speed automatic transmission
- Adaptive variable suspension
- Multiple driving modes, including Normal, ECO, Sport, Sport +, and Custom
- Real-time damping control on the Touring model
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters with rev-matching downshifts
- A new 2.5L hybrid engine – and the hybrid battery has been relocated to a new spot under the backseat, expanding the cargo space in the trunk to be as large as the traditional gasoline-powered models
Style: The 2019 Toyota Avalon will still offer a sleek silhouette and polished interior with a few new additions:
- A more angular exterior with sharper lines
- More soft-touch materials to trim the interior
- A lower, longer design for a lower center of gravity and better handling
- New alloy wheel designs
- Adaptive LED headlights
- A sophisticated leather and wood-trim interior
Style, tech, and performance all get a boost in this luxury sedan
Technology: Connectivity and entertainment get a boost in the 2019 Toyota Avalon. This Orlando Toyota sedan will now feature:
- Apple CarPlay
- Smartwatch connectivity
- Amazon Alexa connectivity (which allows you to start your car, check fuel levels, and more remotely)
- A 7″, 9″, or 10″ display audio system, depending on which trim-level you choose
- 5 USB power ports
- Available WiFi hotspot
- New Entune 3.0
- Optional JBL Sound System with 14 speakers and 1200 watts
And the best news yet? You don’t have to wait until 2019 to get your hands on this slick new sedan. It’ll be going into production this spring and at our Orlando Toyota dealership well before the end of the year!
In the meantime, get an idea of the luxury the Toyota Avalon provides by taking a spin in the 2018 model. It’s waiting for you at our dealership and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm! Call ahead to schedule your test drive at (407) 298-4500, or swing by. We’re at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!