Redesigned 2019 Toyota RAV4 dazzles at New York Auto Show
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has officially been revealed! It made its big debut this week at the New York International Auto Show, and our Orlando Toyota dealership was beyond excited to see the major overhaul that this fan favorite received. We’ve got the scoop on how this popular SUV has been upgraded both inside and out, so read on.
What does the all-new 2019 Toyota RAV4 have to offer
Style: When it comes to style, you’ll have to do a double-take to recognize the 2019 Toyota RAV4 for what it is. It’s edgier, more aggressive, and looks more similar to its 4Runner and Highlander siblings than the original model. Here are some of the highlights:
- An exterior that’s defined with chiseled, sharp lines and edges – some are even describing this SUV’s new look as “trucklike”
- A bevy of paint colors including a new hue called Lunar Rock, as well as new two-toned paint schemes available on the XSE hybrid model
- An interior paneled with premium materials
- Exterior piano-black accents, alloy wheels, and new LED lighting schemes
Performance: The Orlando Toyota RAV4 has always been fuel-efficient and sporty, but 2019 takes things to a whole new level. Here are the performance features we think you’ll love:
- Two brand-new powertrains – a 2.5L inline 4-cylinder engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission and a 2.5L inline 4-cylinder Toyota hybrid system
- Available Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect (to handle any terrains) and Multi-Terrain Select
- A roomier interior thanks to a longer wheelbase and a wider body
- A new chassis that’s 57% more rigid and a multi-link rear suspension for better damping
- Better aerodynamics for improved fuel efficiency and handling
This Orlando Toyota is showcasing major upgrades for the new model year
Technology and safety: The latest model of the Orlando Toyota RAV4 is boasting incredible new technology and safety features, including:
- Entune 3.0 with Alexa connectivity, Apple CarPlay, and WiFi connect
- A 7″ or 8″ touchscreen interface for the audio system as well as 5 USB ports, Qi wireless charging, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and optional JBL Audio System with 11 speakers
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 with Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, and more
- Toyota Star Safety System and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Bird’s Eye View Camera and Intelligent Clearance Sonar
And we’re sure more specifications will be on the way. What do you think of the all-new Toyota RAV4?
The 2019 model of this popular Toyota SUV should be here sometime later this year, but if you can’t wait to get your hands on one in the interim, come test drive the original model. We have plenty of them on the lot! You can swing by 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, or call us at (407) 298-4500.