The 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback: Fun, affordable, and coming soon
The Orlando Toyota Yaris has long been a fun but practical solution for drivers who want something sporty, fuel-efficient, and affordable. We’re excited to announce that the 2020 model has officially been unveiled, and our new Toyota dealership in Orlando has all the details regarding what you can expect when it finally arrives on our lot. Check it out!
Explore the world of the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Performance: The 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback will remain on its unwavering track of providing fuel efficiency, reliability, and a sporty performance thanks to features like:
- A 1.5L 4-cylinder engine that offers 106 horsepower as well as high-compression and direct fuel injection
- A 6-speed automatic transmission
- Sport mode (which offers enhanced acceleration response)
- High structural integrity and a new MacPherson strut front suspension and torsion beam rear suspension for unbeatable handling
And a quiet cabin – new sound-absorbing materials have been woven into the cabin, the windshield, the tailgate, and the spare tire.
Tech: When you hit the road, you want to ensure that you’re connected, safe, and ready for anything. The new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback makes that simple with features like:
- A 7-inch touchscreen audio system with six speakers, steering wheel controls, and a remote commander knob
- Bluetooth wireless streaming, USB ports, and an auxiliary input so you can stream your favorite music with ease
- Sirius XM Satellite radio with access to 150+ stations
- A low-speed pre-collision system as a standard feature
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Brakes, Brake Assist, Brake Override System, and Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- An airbag system with six curtain airbags, including curtain airbags
- Smart Key System with push-button start
- Integrated backup camera
- Automatic climate control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
And navigation hardware comes standard on the LE and XLE grades so all you have to do is pop in an accessory SD card (Toyota of Orlando can help you with that).
Style: What about style? The Orlando Toyota Yaris Hatchback is renowned as of late for being sporty, athletic, and fun… and that doesn’t change in the new model year. Here are some of the stylistic elements we think you’ll love:
- A “cab-rearward” design that gives the hatchback a more aggressive and lower stance
- A new hexagon lower front grille and new LED headlights with daytime running lights and fog lights
- Paint colors including Icicle, Stealth, Frost, Graphite, Sapphire, Chromium, and Pulse
- 16″ alloy wheels and a chrome tailpipe tip
- Side mirrors with integrated LED turn signals
- Chrome interior door handles
- Optional leatherette seating surfaces in gray or black and a leather-trimmed steering wheel and parking brake handle
The new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback will be available in LE and XLE grades and is even more spacious than previous models – its wheelbase is 2.4″ longer and the trunk is 15.9 cubic feet, almost as big as the trunk of a midsize sedan.
See it in person at Toyota of Orlando
It should arrive at Toyota of Orlando sometime this year – stay tuned and follow us on social media for updates! To learn more or to test drive the current model, call us today at (407) 298-4500.