Orlando Halloween events to explore in October 2022
Spooky season 2022 has begun, and it’s time to get out and celebrate (especially as the weather cools down and fall truly arrives). Toyota of Orlando is here with a list to help you make the most of local Orlando Halloween events throughout the month. Check out this quick guide to some of the spookiest celebrations in the City Beautiful!
7 Halloween events in Orlando to check out this year
1. SeaWorld Spooktacular: If you’re looking for a family-friendly way to celebrate the season, SeaWorld Spooktacular is the way to do it. Your admission to this scary celebration is included with your park ticket and the event runs Saturdays and Sundays through October 30 + Halloween. It features trick-or-treating throughout the park, spooktacular decorations and photo ops, special Halloween-themed shows, and Halloween dance music from a live DJ.
2. Brick or Treat Monster Party: Hit Legoland Florida this October for Brick Or Treat and the Monster Party! Admission is included with your park ticket and you’ll be able to trick or treat, see spooky Lego characters in person, hang out at a dance party hosted by Lord Vampyre, see fantastic Halloween fireworks and other live shows, and more. The event runs every Saturday and Sunday through October 31!
3. Gators, Ghosts, and Goblins: Head over to Gatorland for the Fourth Annual Gators, Ghosts, and Goblins Halloween event. It’s included with your Gatorland park admission and will feature haunt zones, animal meet and greets, a children’s Halloween costume parade, and candy giveaways. Gators, Ghosts, and Goblins runs Saturdays and Sundays from October 15-30.
4. Halloween Horror Nights: Looking for something extra scary for the teens and adults in your circle? Check out Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Orlando. You can explore terrifying themed haunted houses and scare zones, watch Halloween-themed live shows, try themed food and drink, and ride all of your favorite Universal rides. Admission is NOT included in a theme park ticket and will need to be purchased separately, and the event runs select nights through October 31.
5. A Petrified Forest: Explore this outdoor haunted “house” via three terrifying trails through the woods. You can also check out a backstage tour, as well as bring the kids along for a trick-or-treating adventure on October 15. October 19 and 26 are total eclipse nights – take on the trails with a single glow stick as your light source. Tickets are $31.98 for admission to all three trails and the event runs Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights through October 29 + a few other select nights.
6. The Haunted Road: A Drive-Thru Halloween Experience: Drive over to Lake Pickett Road to explore an absolutely terrifying drive-through haunted house experience. The drive is about 30 minutes long and full of scares, and at the end, you can get out of your car to walk through another haunted house and hang out at the Afterlife Party. Tickets are $19.99 a person and the event runs from Wednesday through Sunday until November 6.
7. Brew and View Spooky Series at Ivanhoe Park Brewing: Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company is transforming its parking lot into an open-air movie theater every Friday through October 29! Admission is free; just bring your lawn chairs or blankets to grab a seat and enjoy classic Halloween movies. Food trucks and other vendors will be onsite.
Happy Halloween from Toyota of Orlando!
From our Orlando Toyota family to yours, have a safe and spooky Halloween season!