First place for Toyota at the Texas Auto Roundup
All attendees at the 2018 Texas Auto Roundup were blown away by Toyota’s newest car models. Toyota walked away from the event holding four new first place awards including – best full-size car and best new interior for the 2019 Avalon, best compact car for the 2019 Corolla Hatchback, and best mid-size car for the 2018 Camry. Needless to say, these cars have exciting model years up ahead of them and our Orlando dealership has all of the details for you. Keep reading to see why these cars stole the show and which model is perfect for you!
Top ranking new Toyotas
The 2-day roundup consisted of thorough on-site testing of over 45 different vehicles, all of which were competing for first place in 12 categories. The contestants were judged by 50 journalists in 5 different areas – exterior, interior, performance, value, and visual appeal.
There was no question that the 3 new Toyota cars deserved their first place recognition. The masterminds behind the new models wanted to turn things up in the auto industry and with the Camry, Avalon, and Corolla Hatchback they most certainly did. Let’s take a closer look at the top ranking cars and see what makes them so buzz-worthy.
2018 Toyota Camry
This Toyota sedan has always been a popular car in terms of reliability, but its 2018 makeover has turned it into a sporty head-turner you won’t be able to resist. The new Camry sits low to the ground and boasts all-new design and performance features that up its athletic feel and satisfy your need for speed. Check out some of the serious upgrades this Orlando Toyota is rocking:
- Your choice of a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5L V6 engine
- A strut front suspension complemented by a double wishbone style multi-link rear suspension for quick and impressive handling
- All-new sport exterior design with elegant body lines and sport mesh grille insert
- Stylish 19-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels
- Bird’s Eye View camera complete with perimeter scan for sticky parking situations
- High quality 8-in. multimedia touchscreen
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters
2019 Toyota Avalon
This new Toyota is almost unrecognizable after its 2019 transformation. The new Orlando Avalon boasts a polished, sophisticated exterior with a luxurious, high-tech interior. Here are some of our favorite features:
- Brand new 3.5L V6 engine with 8-speed automatic transmission
- Normal, ECO, Sport, Sport+, and Custom driving modes
- Available 4 cylinder 2.5L hybrid engine with customized hybrid battery placement for ultimate cargo space
- New adaptive variable suspension
- Qi Wireless device charger
- Classy exterior build composed of sharp, angular body lines
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
This hot new Toyota is definitely something worth learning about. Its new sporty and teched-out design has the auto industry talking. Take a look at these highlights:
- All-new TNGA 2.0L Dynamic Force Engine with rev-matching transmission
- Freshly designed front end and grille with rounded hood
- Wider, lower wheelbase for a more sporty feel
- Available in brand new Toyota color, Rival Blue
- New D-4S fuel injection system
- Siri Eyes Free System to safely stay connected
Get behind the wheel at Toyota of Orlando
Falling in love already? Just wait until you actually get behind the wheel! Seal the deal and schedule a test drive with your favorite winner at our Orlando dealership today. You can find us at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4.