2019 Toyota 86 British Green Limited edition released in Japan
Toyota is a global brand and while many of its cars span borders and are available all over the world, some models don’t quite make it across the pond (and vice versa). The US gets its fair share of limited-edition models, but we’re also used to seeing special editions only available overseas that we’d love to get our hands on. The all-new 2019 Toyota 86 British Green Limited is no exception! This sleek special edition model of the much-loved sports car will only be available in Japan but we’ve got enough details to make you jealous.
Toyota 86 British Green Edition sports a sophisticated new look
Here’s what you can expect to see on this limited-edition Toyota 86:
- A new coat of paint never previously seen on this car. Toyota chose to use “British Green”, which is a hue exceptionally close to the famed British Racing Green.
- A new and unique spoiler, as well as new gold wheels.
- Red Brembo brake calipers, which can be seen with the naked eye on the exterior.
- A brand-new two-toned tan and black interior with leather and Alcantara suede seats.
- Orange contrast stitching on the steering wheel and shifter.
And oddly enough, the touchscreen interface usually found in this Orlando Toyota has been removed and covered with a black plate that blends in with the dash. However, not too much was changed otherwise. The 2019 Toyota 86 British Green Limited will still sport a 2.0L flat-four cylinder engine that gets 205 horsepower and 156 lb-ft of torque. You’ll also find it available in both manual and automatic six-speed transmissions, and Sachs dampers come standard on this particular model. It’ll be on sale in Japan through May 31 only (so book your plane tickets now because it looks like they don’t have any intentions of offering this special edition in the US) and buyers can take it home for around $30,000 USD.
Get your hands on this Orlando Toyota sports car today
However, if you can’t land a flight to Japan to get your hands on this special edition, why not check out that we have in store here at Toyota of Orlando? The 2019 Toyota 86 and TRD Pro are both waiting on our lot for you to explore. Here are some of the highlights they have to offer this year:
- Fuel efficiency of 21 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway
- A 7″ display audio system with Bluetooth wireless streaming, Aha Radio, voice recognition, HD Radio, and a USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity
- Toyota D-4S Dual Injection system with Sequential Port and Direct injection
- Torsen limited-slip differential
- Sport-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension and sport-tuned independent multilink rear suspension with front and rear stabilizer bars
- Sport-calibrated Electric Power Steering
- Vehicle Stability Control with Track Mode
- An Advanced Airbag system with 6 airbags
- An integrated backup camera
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Optional Smart Key System with push buttons start
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel capped with audio controls
And so much more. Plus, the starting MSRP for this Orlando Toyota sports car is just $26,505, making it a viable option for ALL drivers.
Ready to get behind the wheel? Call us today to learn more and schedule your test drive. Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500.