Toyota Prius & Tacoma win JD Power Dependability awards
Looking for something dependable to put in the driveway? Shop Toyota. Our cars are renowned worldwide for their reliability, durability, performance, and technology. But if that’s not enough for you, check this out – the Toyota Prius and Toyota Tacoma were recently awarded honors in the JD Power Dependability study, taking the lead in two different segments.
How are JD Power Dependability Awards determined?
How are the JD Power Dependability Awards winners decided? The company collects survey data from tens of thousands of car owners who are actually behind the wheel of the vehicles on a day-to-day basis and have owned the cars for three years. They ask them about their car’s dependability in the past 12 months and then craft their list of winners from the data gathered. The Toyota Prius took top honors in the compact car segment, while the Toyota Tacoma reigned supreme in the midsize truck segment (unseating the Honda Ridgeline).
However, having JD Power Dependability Awards under their belts isn’t the only perk that the Toyota Tacoma and Toyota Prius have to offer their owners. Check out some quick facts on both so you can see if you’re ready to schedule your test drive at Toyota of Orlando!
Test drive one of these new Toyota options today
This new Toyota hybrid is as green as it gets – it’s a hybrid car, which means that underneath the hood it’s constantly swapping back and forth between an electric motor and a gasoline engine. This cuts down on fuel use (also saving you big bucks) and cuts down on emissions, leaving the planet a cleaner place when you pull into the driveway. Here are a few other highlights that this new Toyota in Orlando has to offer:
- Toyota Safety Sense as a standard feature
- An 11.6″ multimedia display through which you operate your audio system, Entune, and integrated navigation
- 17″ Alloy wheels and LED lighting on the exterior, as well as sleek SofTex and an ultra-modern design on the interior
- Qi-compatible wireless charging
- A color head-up display which projects important information up on the windshield
This new Toyota truck is a much-loved option for off-road and performance enthusiasts but the best part about it is its adaptability. It’s perfectly capable of taking on tough trails and tricky terrain one day but then zipping through city streets the next. It’s versatile, teched-out, and performance-driven. Here are some of the features we think you’ll love:
- Crawl Control and Hill Start Assist Control
- A 3.5L V6 engine with direct injection
- Trailer Sway Control
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Entune Audio system
- A windshield GoPro mount for recording adventures on and off the pavement
- A deck rail system to keep objects in the bed secured
- Integrated backup camera with rear parking sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Ready to test drive these amazing new Toyota options? Come down to Toyota of Orlando – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open seven days a week for your convenience!