Luxury meets off-road performance in the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser
Looking for something luxurious enough to give you top technology and unbeatable style, but also craving a vehicle that can handle tricky terrain without batting an eye? You need to get behind the wheel of the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser at Toyota of Orlando. This legendary SUV was first developed to be a rough, rough, and ready-for-anything vehicle that could tackle any type of terrain and even handle military expeditions, including scaling Mount Fiji in Japan. Since then, it’s become a more refined and sophisticated SUV, but those performance capabilities are still lurking under the hood. It’s time to take a closer look at the versatile Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser.
Performance: We said the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser was versatile, but we don’t think you’ll REALLY understand until you get behind the wheel. Here are some of the highlights that this incredible Orlando Toyota SUV possesses for drivers:
- An impressive 5.7L V8 engine, which allows for 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft torque. You’ll be able to tow up to 8,100 pounds with ease, and you’ll love having all that power on your side whether you’re hitting the highway or taking things off the pavement.
- Full-time 4wheel drive with Active Traction Control and a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System. These features allow you to get out off the beaten path and find new adventure no matter what type of terrain you encounter. And don’t forget, the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser also boasts off-roading features like Multi-Terrain Select and CRAWL Control.
Interior: With all of that power under the hood, you’d expect this new Toyota SUV to be sparse on the inside. It’s anything but, showcasing luxury features and top technology like:
- A plush, perforated leather interior that’s available in two color schemes and comfortably seats 8 with an additional 16.1 cubic feet of cargo space to spare. You’ll also love the four-zone automatic climate control to keep everyone comfortable, as well as a rear-seat DVD entertainment system to keep passengers occupied when you’re on the road.
- Incredible, top-of-the-line technology. This Orlando Toyota comes decked out with the Entune Premium JBL Audio system, which includes Entune App Suite, a 9″ touchscreen display system, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, HD Radio with Traffic and Weather, and integrated navigation.
Exterior: It’s easy to lack in style when you’ve got to tow the line in terms of performance and technology. But this distinctive SUV doesn’t fall short, boasting stylistic elements like:
- Exterior LED lighting including fog lights and accent lighting, 18″ 5-spoke alloy wheels, and a rear spoiler to give it a dynamic and energetic look. You’ll also turn heads with remarkable paint colors like Blue Onyx Pearl, Midnight Black Metallic, and Brandywine Mica.
- Roof racks, heavy-duty mudguards, and running boards. Not only do they lend a sporty and rugged look to the SUV, they also serve a functional purpose to keep things efficient no matter where your adventures take you.
Ready for your test drive? Get behind the wheel today – we’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.