2024 Toyota Sequoia adds Nightshade Edition to the lineup
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia was a major upgrade; before that, the spacious SUV was in dire need of a redesign. And it looks like 2024 is going to follow in that model’s footsteps – an all-new Nightshade Edition is being added to the lineup, as well as a new TRD Off-Road package on the Platinum model. Toyota of Orlando is here with the details!
New Nightshade Edition coming to the 2024 lineup
The Nightshade Edition is known for its blacked-out aesthetics and edgy appearance, so we’re excited to see it coming to the new 2024 Toyota Sequoia model lineup. This newest model will offer 20″ wheels, black over-fenders, a black grille, and black mirror caps and badges. It’ll be exclusively available on Limited grades, and remember – Nightshade models are limited production, so don’t wait if you want to get your hands on one at Toyota of Orlando.
Get off the pavement with the newest TRD Off-Road Package
Another update for the 2024 model year is the latest TRD Off-Road package. For the first time, you’ll be able to take it home on the Platinum 4×4 models. It’ll include features like Crawl Control, Downhill Assist Control, Multi-Terrain Select, skid plates, TRD-tuned shocks and suspension, all-terrain tires, and more. Wrap that up in the luxurious Platinum model and you’ve got the ultimate off-roading machine.
What else is new on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia?
What else will the 2024 Toyota Sequoia have to offer when it arrives at Toyota of Orlando? Here are some of the highlights we’re looking forward to in the new model year:
- An all-new color is being added to the lineup – an eye-catching orange dubbed Terra.
- All models will offer the exceptional twin-turbo V6 hybrid i-Force Max powertrain, which means 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft torque. You’ll also have a 10-speed automatic transmission for performance and fuel efficiency, and you can take it home in 2WD or 4WD.
- 2024 Sequoias will offer Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension as well as a rack-mounted electronic power steering system.
- We also love its towing capability – it can pull 9,520 pounds behind it, which is a 22% increase over the previous generation.
- The 2024 Toyota Sequoia will also offer three rows of seating and you can choose between a bench seat and captain’s chairs for the second row. You’ll also find that the third row slides to allow for more leg room or more cargo space, and there’s an adjustable cargo shelf system in the cargo area that can also be removed if needed.
- You’ll have Drive Mode Select at your fingertips – choose between Eco, Normal, and Sport modes. You’ll also find suspension settings for Comfort, Sport S+, and Custom.
- In addition to the new Nightshade model, you can choose from SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and Capstone grades to find the perfect Orlando Toyota Sequoia.
- Plus, you can add TRD Sport and TRD Off-Road packages to certain models to get your vehicle more off-road ready.
Get more info on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia at Toyota of Orlando
Want more info on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia? Call Toyota of Orlando today – we’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500. You can also stop by and chat with us in person at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.