More details on the 2023 Toyota Sequoia
The automotive industry has been abuzz about the upcoming release of the new 2023 Toyota Sequoia, which should be arriving at Toyota of Orlando any day now. We’re here with more details about this completely redesigned Toyota SUV so that when it does arrive, you’re prepared for your test drive. Check it out – here’s what we know about the new 2023 Toyota Sequoia.
Get up close and personal with the new 2023 Toyota Sequoia
Performance: The old Orlando Toyota Sequoia had a 5.7L V8 engine under the hood that was powerful, but at the same time inefficient. Here are some of the performance highlights that the new 2023 Toyota Sequoia will offer.
- It will showcase an all-new twin-turbo V6 hybrid i-FORCE MAX powertrain. This new powertrain – which was first featured on the new 2022 Toyota Tundra – gets 437 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque while still managing fuel efficiency of 20/24 mpg.
- Despite having a hybrid powertrain under the hood, this new Orlando Toyota will be able to tow up to 9,520 lbs and will offer Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension and Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS).
- A first-ever TRD Off-Road package will be available on the 2023 Toyota Sequoia, featuring highlights like Multi-Terrain Select, CRAWL Control, locking rear differential, Downhill Assist Control, a multi-terrain monitor, and TRD-tuned Bilstein monotube shock absorbers and TRD-tuned springs.
- A body-on-frame construction with a fully boxed frame for increased rigidity and improved ride comfort inside the cabin.
- An independent front suspension, a new rack-mounted electronic power steering system, and multi-link rear suspension
Interior: The 2023 Toyota Sequoia will still offer the same spacious interior with three rows of comfortable seating. It’ll also offer features like:
- An optional panoramic moonroof
- Second-row captain’s chairs for maximum comfort and convenience and power-folding third-row seats
- A standard 14-speaker JBL Premium Audio system with the all-new Toyota Multimedia System with sight, touch, and voice activation
- Cloud-based navigation with over-the-air updates and Google Points of Interest data
- Bluetooth connectivity and WiFi connect with 4G connectivity for up to five devices
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as Amazon Alexa
- Heated and ventilated first and second-row seats
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- Optional leather-trimmed seats and steering wheel
- An adjustable cargo shelf system in the rear cargo area that can also be removed entirely
The new 2023 Toyota Sequoia will be available in five trim-levels – the SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and all-new Capstone grade, which will be incredibly similar to the new Toyota Tundra Capstone model. Here are a few more facts to keep in mind before it arrives at Toyota of Orlando:
- It will offer a ton of sleek paint colors options for the exterior, including hues like White, Wind Chill Pearl, Lunar Rock, Blueprint, Army Green, Smoked Mesquite, and the TRD-exclusive color Solar Octane.
- It has a starting MSRP of $58,300 and will be available at a Toyota dealer near you later this summer.
- It will also boast top safety tech like Toyota Safety Sense 2.5, a Blind Spot Monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking, and rear-seat alert.
Pre-order your new Toyota at Toyota of Orlando today
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia will be at Toyota of Orlando soon – follow us on social media for updates, and if you want an alert when it hits our lot, call us today at (407) 298-4500. You can pre-order your next new Toyota today – stop by and see us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!