Your guide to the 2023 Toyota Sequoia
Thinking about buying a new 2023 Toyota Sequoia? Before you decide if this recently redesigned Orlando Toyota SUV is right for your drive time, you need to research its capabilities and features to ensure it has what you need. We’re here to make that part easy – check out this streamlined guide to the 2023 Toyota Sequoia from Toyota of Orlando.
What’s new on the redesigned 2023 Toyota Sequoia?
Toyota really took this spacious SUV up a notch for its most recent redesign. Not only is this Orlando Toyota now a hybrid, but it’s also got a brand-new look from bumper to bumper, new trims, and exciting new features that span every aspect of your performance. Here are some of the most important details to keep in mind when you start considering the 2023 Toyota Sequoia for your next drive-time solution.
- It has a starting MSRP of $58,365
- It comes in five trims (we’ll get into details in a minute)
- It has a brand-new i-FORCE MAX Twin Turbo V6 Hybrid Powertrain that affords 20/22 mpg, four-wheel drive, and 437 Hp/583 Lb.-Ft of torque
Those are probably the most important things to hit right away. Now let’s talk a bit more about what you can expect from each trim of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia.
2023 Toyota Sequoia SR5
This particular trim of this Orlando Toyota is the base level, but it’s anything but basic. It showcases features like 18″ alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense 2.5, a Panoramic View Monitor, an 8-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with an 8-speaker audio system, and a power moonroof. It comes in rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive with the aforementioned hybrid V6 powertrain.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Limited
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Limited takes things up a notch in this plush SUV. It features 20″ alloy wheels and a SofTex trimmed interior, as well as 8-way adjustable power seats for the driver and front passenger. It also offers highlights like a 14-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 8-speaker audio system and a heated steering wheel and heated/ventilated front seats. You can also integrate the TRD Off-Road package into this trim.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum sits on 20″ black alloy wheels and showcases incredible elements like premium LED exterior lighting (including Daytime Running Lights and sequential turn signals), a power moonroof, second-row captain’s chairs that recline, fold, and stow, a 14-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 14 JBL® * speakers including subwoofer and amplifier, and Available Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension plus Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) system. The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum also offers the Tow Technology Package, which includes features like a digital display rearview mirror and Trailer Backup Guide with Straight Path Assist.
2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro is truly one of a kind. It features 18″ TRD Pro matte-black BBS® * wheels with TRD center caps and a black TOYOTA heritage grille, as well as an integrated LED light bar. The interior is trimmed in unique SofTex and has a leather-trimmed steering wheel with a TRD badge, red center stripe, and phone, audio, display/infotainment, and Driver Assist controls. The 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro also offers TRD Pro off-road suspension with 2.5-in. FOX® * Internal Bypass coil-overs and rear remote-reservoir shocks, and a TRD Pro front stabilizer bar.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Capstone
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Capstone is pretty much the end-all-be-all when it comes to this Orlando Toyota SUV. It’s the top trim and boasts incredible features like 22″ dark chrome alloy wheels, Semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats with premium contrast stitching and 10-way power-adjustable front seats, and Dark American walnut wood-grain interior trim with backlit “CAPSTONE” on the passenger dashboard and metal speaker grilles. It also offers power-extending running boards, interior ambient lighting, and a 10″ color Head-Up Display (HUD) with speedometer, navigation, and Hybrid System Indicator.
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior is refined and luxurious
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior is luxurious, tech-driven, and completely redesigned from the last model year. Our Orlando Toyota dealership is here to give you a deeper look into what it has to offer you when you slide behind the wheel.
As noted, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior has been completely redesigned from end to end. It comfortably seats eight with three rows and offers the option of reclining, stowable second-row captain’s chairs as well as a cargo space area that accommodates 22 cubic feet of gear. Here are some of our favorite features when it comes to style:
- Softex, leather, or semi-aniline leather seats with the option of premium stitching, as well as soft-touch material accents throughout the cabin
- Ambient lighting through the cabin including reading lights, pocket lights, and footwell lights
- Special badging for the 2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum and 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro interior, as well as a variety of floor mats
- The option of a Dark American walnut wood trim on the interior
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
This spacious new Toyota in Orlando accommodates 8 without batting an eye. Here are some of the other features of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior designed to keep everyone as comfortable as possible:
- A fixed center console for ample arm rest room and four cupholders
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats
- 8- and 10-way power adjustable seats
- Reclining second-row captain’s chairs
- Qi wireless charging for devices as well as
- A multi-level adjustable cargo shelf system in the rear cargo area
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- An acoustic laminated windshield for a quiet cabin
- Second- and third-row sunshades
Stay connected effortlessly even behind the wheel with incredible features in the 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior. This Orlando Toyota showcases elements like:
- A digital display auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass and HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- A Panoramic View Monitor with cameras, as well as a backup camera with projected path
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- A 10″ Color Head-Up Display with speedometer, navigation, and Hybrid system indicator
- 8″ and 14″ audio system options that include features like wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 14 JBL speakers including subwoofer and amplifier, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and navigation
- Safety Connect, WiFi Connect, Service Connect, Drive Connect, and Remote Connect Services
2023 Toyota Sequoia Colors: How can you customize your new Toyota?
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia colors offer you a way to further customize your newest Toyota, inside and out. Here are the colors offered on the exterior:
- Ice Cap
- Wind Chill Pearl
- Celestial Silver Metallic
- Lunar Rock
- Army Green
- Solar Octane
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Smoked Mesquite
- Supersonic Red
As for the 2023 Toyota Sequoia colors for the interior, you’ll have options like Black, Boulder, and Cockpit Red with special camo inserts.
That’s not all there is to love about this Orlando Toyota’s style, though. This new SUV offers exterior options like multiple alloy wheel designs in various sizes, LED lighting, automatic running boards, Toyota heritage badging, roof rails, and more.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Specs: What you should know about performance
When it comes to performance, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia is entirely new. Gone is the 5.7L V8 engine – it’s been replaced with a more powerful AND more efficient i-FORCE MAX twin-turbo V6 hybrid engine. It offers 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft torque and gets 21/24 mpg. Here are some other 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs to look out for in terms of performance:
- A 10-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill logic
- Twin turbochargers with electric waste gate valve actuators and a water-cooled intercooler
- The option of rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive with an electronically-controlled two-speed transfer case, as well as automatic limited-slip differential
- A fully-boxed high strength steel ladder frame
- Options like TRD Off-Road suspension with 2.5-inch FOX internal bypass coil-overs and rear remote-reservoir shocks, TRD sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein shocks, load-leveling rear height control air suspension with the adaptive variable suspension system, and independent double-wishbone front suspension
- An active aero front spoiler for enhanced performance
- Electronically controlled braking, an electric parking brake, and power-assisted ventilated 13.9-inch front disc brakes with opposed dual-piston brake calipers and 13.6-inch rear disc brakes with single-piston calipers
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5
- Star Safety System
- An Advanced Airbag System with 8 airbags
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Drive Start Control
- The LATCH system for car seats and booster seats
- Front and rear parking assist with automatic braking
2023 Toyota Sequoia specs for off-roading
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia is definitely decked out with tons of features designed for off-roading in addition to its luxurious interior and top technology. Here’s what you can expect when you get behind the wheel of this Orlando Toyota:
- A minimum ground clearance of 8.6″ and a minimum departure angle of 23/30 degrees
- A TRD aluminum front skid plate
- A multi-terrain monitor and multi-terrain select with CRAWL control and downhill assist control
- TOW/HAUL mode with trailer-sway control, as well as an integrated trailer brake controller with a multi-information display screen (this Orlando Toyota can tow up to 9,520 lbs)
2023 Toyota Sequoia Dimensions
If you’re looking for a spacious SUV to hit the road, then this Orlando Toyota definitely delivers. It seats 8 with plenty of room to spare and offers comfort features like power reclining seats in the second and third rows.
- On top of that, it offers 22.3 cubic feet of space with all seats occupied; conversely, if you fold the second and third rows down, you’ll have 86.9 cubic feet of cargo space.
- And the panoramic glass moonroof doesn’t affect your interior space – the dimensions for headroom are still 39.3 cubic feet.
Ready to see it all for yourself? Visit Toyota of Orlando today. We’re located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road and we’re open until 10pm every single night. Call us at (407) 298-4500 to schedule your test drive.