The all-new Toyota bZ4X has been revealed
If you’re into alternative fuel vehicles, get ready – an all-new electric Toyota has been revealed. We first saw the Toyota bZ4X back when it was a concept car and no one was really sure if or when it would come to fruition. It’s finally made the leap from concept to production car, and our Orlando Toyota dealership has the details on what it can bring to your drive time should you choose to take it home.
Meet the newest electric Toyota
- The new Toyota bZ4X is all-electric – it runs on a battery that can be charged and is zero emissions. After all, bZ stands for Beyond Zero.
- This electric Toyota has an estimated range of 250 miles on one charge, giving you the freedom to get around town with ease.
- It’s built on the e-TNGA platform and has a high-capacity lithium-ion battery placed flat under the floor. This results in a low center of gravity (and subsequently improved handling).
- It has a redesigned accelerator pedal for a smoother and more responsive drive, as well as an intelligent throttle to offer improved handling on slick surfaces and a new AWD system with X-MODE.
- Engineers also made enhancements to improve handling and range even in icy winter conditions, like a heat pump system for heating and air-conditioning. Additionally, the battery is designed to have a capacity retention of 90% after 10 years of ownership.
- The new Toyota bZ4X will be the first Toyota to offer Toyota Safety Sense 3.0, which has enhanced millimeter-wave radar and new functions like Low-Light Cyclist Detection, Guardrail Detection, and Daytime Motorcyclist Detection.
- Navigation pulls data from the cloud to provide real-time traffic and parking info, and a digital key will allow you to lock, unlock, and even start your car via your smartphone.
- Software updates can be conducted wirelessly or Over-The-Air to improve performance and keep both Toyota Safety Sense and the multimedia system up to speed
- High-output charger compatibility means you can charge this Orlando Toyota up to 80% in just one hour)
- An all-new car calls for all-new stylistic elements, like a new aero-dynamic and supremely sporty design and a trapezoidal theme. Throw in LED lighting, a curved front bumper, and cool new paint colors and you’ve got something truly unique.
- The interior is designed with premium materials to ensure major comfort and is driver-centric. The instrument panel and touchscreen interface are placed carefully to make the cabin seem bigger and both soundproofing glass and wind-noise reduction features ensure a peaceful drive time.
When will it arrive? It’s being forecasted that this all-new electric Toyota will be available in mid-2022. Follow Toyota of Orlando for updates on our social media!
Find out more about alternative fuel vehicles at Toyota of Orlando
If you’re looking for an alternative fuel vehicle NOW, we can help! Come check out our excellent selection of hybrid Toyotas. Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 across from the Millenia Mall.