Everything we love about the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior
The Toyota Sienna is a minivan, sure… but don’t let it fool you. It shies so far away from the typical minivan stereotypes that we almost don’t know what to call it. This Orlando Toyota is sleek, stylish, and both tech- and performance-driven to give you a safe and unbeatable driving experience every time you and the family leave home. We’re obsessed with the exterior, but today we’re here to talk about the flip side of the coin – here are some of the things we love most about the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior.
The 2023 Toyota Sienna interior is convenient, stylish, and connected
First, let’s talk about convenience. We all want a ride that looks cool – and we’ll get to that – but first, let’s talk about what makes the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior such a perfect family solution.
- Fabric, SofTex, SofTex Sport, or leather-trimmed seats throughout in a variety of colors
- Power adjustable driver and front passenger seats, as well as heated front seats
- The option of a bench seat or reclining, folding, sliding captain’s chairs in the middle row (and the captain’s chairs have a stowable center seat so you still keep your seating capacity at 8)
- Split and stow third-row seats to maximize your cargo space in the rear
- Second and third-row sunshades as well as four-zone automatic climate control
- Driver Easy Speak so you can easily be heard throughout the cabin
And tons of cupholders – 18, to be exact. Who doesn’t love cupholders? Plus, it comes in cool, sophisticated colors and offers accents like silver stitching, wood-grain or satin-grain style accents, and more.
Now let’s talk tech. Yes, this Orlando Toyota is a family vehicle, but it’s packed with technology. Here are some of the features you’ll find in the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior:
- An integrated backup camera and a digital rearview mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- A 1080P HD entertainment center in the back with an 11.6″ display, HDMI inputs, and two sets of wireless headphones
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- The Smart Key System with a push button start as well as kick-to-open dual sliding doors and cargo door
- A 10″ color Head-Up Display
- A USB media port and 6 USB charge ports
Plus, you can opt for Premium Audio and Dynamic Navigation, which gives you access to a 9″ touchscreen interface, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and more. You can even up the ante with a premium JBL sound system.
And we can’t skimp on the safety features that the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior brings to the table. Here’s what you can expect when you take a test drive at Toyota of Orlando:
- An advanced airbag system with ten airbags
- A panoramic view monitor that gives you a 360-degree view of your surroundings, as well as a curb view for parking
- Child protector rear door locks
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions and five LATCH locations for car seats and booster seats
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
- Front and rear parking assist with automatic braking
- A blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert and rear cross-traffic braking
- An anti-theft system with an alarm and an engine immobilizer
The 2023 Toyota Sienna interior is truly ready for anything and everything your busy life throws at it.
2023 Toyota Sienna Colors
If you want a new Toyota that stands out on the road, this is a good way to go about it – 2023 Toyota Sienna colors span a wide variety of hues and truly offer something for everyone. When all is said and done, this Orlando Toyota comes in ten different colors. Here’s the breakdown of what’s available for 2023 Toyota Sienna colors.
Celestial Silver Metallic: This color is a shimmery silver metallic that’s anything but basic.
Ice Cap: Ice Cap is a stark white that looks sharp and crisp, and lends a nice contrast to the wheels and badging.
Windchill Pearl: If you’re aiming for a white Toyota but want a little something extra, Windchill Pearl is your go-to. It’s a rich, pearlescent white that’s immensely popular on pretty much every Toyota model out there.
Cement: Cement is a cool and edgy gray that’s free of shimmer for something classic but at the same time, standout.
Predawn Gray Mica: This eye-catching gray is darker than cement and offers a dimensional appearance thanks to the mica in the paint.
Midnight Black Metallic: Have you ever seen a Midnight Black Metallic Toyota in the sun? You’ll thank us later – it’s a classic black that comes to life when illuminated due to the shimmery metal flakes in the paint.
Ruby Flare Pearl: Red looks amazing on any vehicle, but this particular shade of red is an eye-catching option. Microscopic ceramic particles in the paint give it a multidimensional finish that stands out in the sun.
Sunset Bronze Mica: This unique hue stands far apart from the silvers, whites, and blacks you so commonly see on cars – it’s a richly hued bronze with a mica finish that turns heads.
Cypress: When was the last time you saw a green car? Green wasn’t popular for some time, but we think it’s on the up and up with this new hue in the lineup. Cypress is a rich green color that’s reminiscent of an evergreen forest.
Blueprint: You can’t have a full lineup without shades of blue, and Blueprint is front and center. This royal blue pushes other navy-like colors out of the way and commands attention with its dynamic hue.
And let’s not forget the interior, either. The 2023 Toyota Sienna colors inside of the van offer something for everyone, including hues like:
- Noble Brown
See for yourself! Head over to Toyota of Orlando to see all of our 2023 Toyota Sienna colors in person, inside and out.
If you’re ready to take the plunge, call Toyota of Orlando today! We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500. You can stop by and see us and all of our new Toyota Siennas at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!