25th Anniversary Toyota Sienna Special Edition coming soon
Can you believe that the much-loved Orlando Toyota Sienna is about to celebrate its 25th year on the market? This spacious and stylish minivan has been a sleek alternative to the typical “family car” for more than two decades and to celebrate, Toyota is unveiling an all-new 25th anniversary special edition model that will be out sometime this year (and in limited supply, so don’t delay in getting your hands on one). Toyota of Orlando has the details.
What will the 25th Anniversary Special Edition of the Toyota Sienna have to offer?
This all-new special edition model will be based on the sporty XSE grade of the new Toyota Sienna and will include luxury features like:
- Dark 20″ split-5-spoke wheels
- Bolder and more aggressive front and rear bumpers
- Roof rails
- Black exterior trim and badging
- Two paint colors to choose from including Celestial Silver and Wind Chill Pearl (after all, it IS a silver anniversary)
- Black leather-trimmed seats with silver stitching
- Illuminated doorsills
- Premium Audio with JBL speakers and navigation
- Wireless charging for devices
- Exterior mirrors with memory
- Auto-dimming puddle lights
- Second-row seats with ottomans for maximum comfort
- Special “25th Anniversary” floor mats
- A black key fob covert with silver stitching
- A 1500-watt converter
- Sport-tuned suspension
- The option of front- or all-wheel drive
And only 2,525 models will be up for grabs in the U.S. so like we said, don’t wait if you want to get into the driver’s seat of one.
The Orlando Toyota Sienna first hit the market in 1998; it was assembled in Georgetown, KY, and was nicknamed the “Camry of Minivans” by Toyota. Why? Because it was based on a larger version of the Camry platform, and because its aim was to be a high-quality, high-value, and user-friendly version of a family vehicle (just like the Camry was).
They hit home, and since its inception 25 years ago the Swagger Wagon (as it’s been dubbed over the years) has grown exponentially in popularity. It’s in its fourth generation and major changes have been made to ensure it’s still user-friendly, comfortable, convenient, and more fuel-efficient than ever. Here are some of the things we love most about the current version of the Orlando Toyota Sienna:
- The hybrid technology under the hood which allows for 36 mpg – talk about efficiency
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, which includes the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, and Road Sign Assist
- Super-Long Slide second-row captain’s chairs with ottomans for maximum comfort
- A Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
- Toyota Audio with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, seven USB media ports, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Safety Connect, and Wifi Connect
Follow Toyota of Orlando on social media for updates
We don’t know when this new Toyota special edition will arrive at Toyota of Orlando, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted on updates. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok, or give us a call! We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500. Toyota of Orlando is located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road.