A quick guide to Toyota SUVs and crossovers
The end of the year is drawing near, and now’s a great time to kick your old ride to the curb and climb behind the wheel of something new. Why spend a new year in an old ride that you don’t like driving? If you’re considering putting one of our Orlando Toyota crossovers or SUVs in your driveway, we can help – check out this quick guide breaking down the differences to make your shopping experience easy-peasy.
Which of our Orlando Toyotas would you put in your driveway?
Toyota RAV4: The Toyota RAV4 is a compact SUV perfect for drivers who want a bit more space but don’t want to sacrifice fuel efficiency or sporty maneuverability to get it.
- You can get it in both gasoline and hybrid models with 2.5L engines, and it comes in seven models: the LE/LE Hybrid, XLE/XLE Hybrid, XLE Premium, Adventure, TRD Off-Road, XSE Hybrid, and Limited/Limited Hybrid.
- Starting MSRP is $25,850.
Toyota C-HR: Sporty, youthful, and fun, the Orlando Toyota C-HR is the perfect crossover if you want something sleek and edgy with top tech and great fuel efficiency.
- Sporting a 2.0L inline-four engine, it comes in three models – LE, XLE, and Limited.
- It has a starting MSRP of $21,145.
Toyota Sequoia: The new Toyota Sequoia is a stylish blend of capability and family-friendliness. It’s spacious and durable, built on the Toyota Tundra’s platform.
- You’ll find a 5.7L V8 engine under the hood and five models to choose from – the SR5, TRD Sport, Limited, Platinum, and TRD Pro.
- The MRSP kicks off at $49,905.
The options are endless when you shop our SUV and crossover inventory
Toyota Highlander: Looking for the ultimate family ride but not sure you want to commit to a minivan? Check out the Orlando Toyota Highlander.
- It’s got all the safety tech, convenience features, and interior space you need for a family ride.
- You can take it home in a gasoline 3.5L V6 or hybrid 2.5L 4-cylinder configuration comes in five models – the L, LE/LE Hybrid, XLE/XLE Hybrid, Limited/Limited Hybrid, and Platinum/Platinum Hybrid.
- Starting MSRP is $31,830.
Toyota 4Runner: Get off the pavement with ease in the Toyota 4Runner – it’s decked out with everything you need to hit the trails including four-wheel drive, active traction control, and more.
- It comes in 8 models – the SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road, TRD Off-Road Premium, Limited, TRDO Pro, Nightshade, and Venture.
- You’ll also find a 4.0L V6 engine under the hood.
- Starting MSRP is $36,020.
Toyota Land Cruiser: The ultimate in luxury, the iconic Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is also pretty formidable when it comes to taking things off the pavement.
- It’s got a 5.7L V8 engine under the hood and sports features like CRAWL Control, four-wheel drive, seating for 8, and more.
- It comes in just one model plus a special edition Heritage model and has a starting MSRP of $85,315.
Which Orlando Toyota SUV will you put in the driveway this winter? Come check them all out and take a test drive at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We’re open seven days a week!