What we know about the new Toyota Tundra Capstone Edition
When you think of a truck, chances are that you think of something rugged, durable, and able to take on pretty much anything that the world throws in its path with unbeatable performance capabilities. Chances are also that you probably DON’T think of the latest technology, a plush and luxurious interior, and an incredible user experience. Well, you’re about to get all of the above in one seamless package – the new Toyota Tundra Capstone model is about to be at an Orlando Toyota dealership near you, and we’ve got the details on what you can expect.
What will the new Toyota Tundra Capstone model offer at Toyota of Orlando?
What will this all-new model offer when it arrives at Toyota of Orlando? Let’s start with the basics:
- An i-FORCE MAX 3.5L twin-turbo V6 hybrid drivetrain under the hood that offers 437 horsepower, 479 lb-ft torque, and fuel efficiency of 19/22 mpg.
- A sleek semi-aniline leather-trimmed black and white interior with premium contrast stitching and blue ambient lighting
- A completely redesigned exterior with an edgier and more rugged composition, as well as highlights like 22″ dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels and premium LED headlights with chrome tips, daytime running lights, and sequential turn signals
But those are just the basics when it comes to the new Toyota Tundra Capstone model. Here are some of the features we can’t wait to get our hands on when it arrives at our Orlando Toyota dealership.
- Chrome exterior badging and garnishing, as well as a dark chrome-accented mesh grille
- Eleven different paint colors from which to choose, including hues like Blueprint, Lunar Rock, Wind Chill Pearl, and Solar Octane
- Power running boards and BedStep, and the Smart Key System with Push-Button Star
- A 5.5′ bed with aluminum-reinforced composite and the deck rail system with tie-down cleats, as well as a tailgate release bump switch
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats and power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- A Dark American walnut-woodgrain interior with a backlit CAPSTONE instrument panel badge and metal speaker grilles
- A 10″ color head-up display, a backup camera with projected path, a panoramic view monitor, and a power panoramic moonroof
- A 14″ Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 12 JBL speakers (including a subwoofer and an amp), Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Connected Services (including Safety Connect, Remote Connect, Service Connect, and Wi-Fi Connect)
- Towing capacity of 11,120 lbs and a payload of 1,740 lbs
- ECO, Normal, Sport, Tow, and Haul driving modes
- Part-time four-wheel drive with electronically controlled two-speed transfer case and automatic limited slip differential
And to top it all off, it’s a Low Emission Vehicle III, so you can feel better about your time behind the wheel.
Get more information about the Toyota Tundra Capstone today!
What are you waiting for? If you want more information about the new Toyota Tundra Capstone model, call us today. Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500 and we’re conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road!