What to know about the 2022 Toyota Tundra interior
If you’re considering putting the 2022 Toyota Tundra in your garage, you’re probably well aware of the fact that it’s been completely redesigned for the new model year – we’re talking bumper to bumper AND under the hood. This Toyota truck has an all-new exterior look and a brand-new engine under the hood; it’s also boasting an upcoming hybrid model that will showcase increased fuel efficiency and power. However, the 2022 Toyota Tundra interior has also had some major updates and Toyota of Orlando is here to give you an insider look.
The first thing to realize about the 2022 Toyota Tundra interior is that you ‘re going to have A LOT of options available to you. This Orlando Toyota truck comes in seven different models, various interior trims and colors, and on top of that has too many accompanying accessories and packages to count. Let’s dive into the details of this incredible new truck.
Interior aesthetic: The 2022 Toyota Tundra interior is designed to be comfortable and accommodating (despite the workhorse performance capabilities it has to offer) while still keeping you connected no matter where life takes you. It boasts elements like:
- Fabric, SofTEx, TRD Pro SofTex, Leather, or Semi-Aniline leather trim for the seats in colors like Black, Boulder, Saddle Tan, or Rich Cream
- Analog or digital instrumentation meter options
- A polyurethane or leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- A power moonroof or a panoramic roof with a sunshade
- A power rear vertical window
- A thin-bezel auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Illuminated footwells, center console, and glove box, as well as ambient lighting and LED pocket lights
- An optional walnut or dark walnut wood-grain trim
- Special badging depending on the model you choose
- Soft-touch materials on the dash, center console, and doors
Technology: As we said, the 2022 Toyota Tundra interior is dedicated to keeping you both comfortable AND connected. Here are some of the features and options we think you’ll love having at your fingertips:
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats, as well as dual zone automatic climate control and a heated steering wheel
- The smart key system with push-button start (and in the TRD models, the button is !red!).
- A 10″ color Head Up display (which projects important information right onto your windshield)
- A multi-terrain monitor with cameras, a backup camera with projected path, and Panoramic View monitor
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- An 8″ or 14″ touchscreen audio interface with Toyota Audio Multimedia, a JBL Sound System, and 6-12 speakers as well as navigation
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and Bluetooth wireless streaming
- Connected Services including Safety Connect, Remote Connect, Service Connect, and Wifi Connect
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 with Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Road Sign Assist
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Front and rear parking assist with automatic braking
Space: Get ready to sit back and relax – the 2022 Toyota Tundra interior is built for it. It’s designed to easily seat five and has convenient features like rear under-seat storage with removable partitions (and the seat splits and folds as well), as well as power-adjustable front seats with driver’s side memory. You’ll also love the acoustic laminated windshield and windows that help to keep the cabin quiet, even out on the highway.