Check out the environmentally friendly 2018 Toyota Prius
Are you looking to make 2018 a greener year? If you want to reduce your impact on the environment, there’s no easier way than stepping into a brand new hybrid car! Why not check out the hybrid that started it all?
The 2018 Toyota Prius is available at Toyota of Orlando now! With amazing features and revolutionary fuel efficiency, this Toyota hybrid has become a favorite for everyone from college students to A-List celebrities. We’re here to tell you what you’ll love about the new 2018 model.
Check out all that this state-of-the-art Orlando Toyota has to offer
- Color Head-Up Display – With the color Head-Up Display available in the 2018 Toyota Prius, you’ll be able to see your speed, turn-by-turn directions, and Hybrid System Indicator info projected onto the windshield. It’s the technology of the future inside the hybrid of today.
- Qi-compatible wireless charging – With the available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging, all you have to do is place your device on the surface and it’ll begin to charge wirelessly.
- Amazing fuel-efficiency – When you take a ride in this Orlando hybrid, you’ll spend less time at the pump. That’s thanks to an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of up to 58 mpg.
- Aerodynamic exterior – There’s more to the cool design of the 2018 Prius than just standing out from other hybrids. This design has been engineered to help it slip through the wind. Other features like aero stabilizing fins and sleek lines work to make smoother airflow, which helps maximize fuel efficiency.
Experience environmental sustainability with the new 2018 Toyota Prius
- Blind spot monitor – When the 2018 Toyota Prius detects a vehicle in its blind spot, the Blind Spot Monitor will alert you through an illuminated indicator on your side mirror. That way you’ll know when it’s safe to change lanes.
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers – This available feature automatically adjusts to match up with the amount of rain that’s hitting your windshield and how fast your car is doing. It’s as easy as setting your wipers to “auto”.
- A show-stopping design – This Orlando hybrid has the perfect design that shows it’s up for some fun. A low and wide stance gives you a responsive ride while being a bold look.
- Dual Multi-Information Display – Sometimes, one screen isn’t good enough. That’s why the new Prius has a dual color high-resolution Multi-Information Display screens that are customizable to fit your needs.
Excited to see the new 2018 Toyota Prius in person? Come visit us at Toyota of Orlando to take it out for a test drive! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. And you can schedule an appointment with one of our product specialists by calling us at (407) 298-4500.