The Toyota Tacoma: Built for safety
When the Orlando Toyota Tacoma comes to mind, the first characteristic you likely think of isn’t safety. Performance, definitely. This truck is renowned globally for its versatile and powerful performance, perfect for getting off the pavement. You may also think of style, as it has a unique and sporty appearance woven into its design both inside and outside. However, safety probably is at the bottom of the list of qualities that spring to mind when you think of the Toyota Tacoma.
This Toyota Tacoma survived a traumatic accident
Not anymore – after a recent post to the Toyota USA Facebook, safety has definitely become a more prominent benefit when it comes to owning this Toyota truck! Take a look at the photo below:
This truck was in a traumatic accident with a semi-truck – for most vehicles, that would mean a complete and total loss of the vehicle and likely, devastating injuries to its occupants. But when you look at this picture, you can see that while the front and back ends of the truck were completely crushed by the semi and the force of the impact, the cab is intact. And so were its passengers. It seems impossible, but the picture doesn’t lie, and neither does the EMT who submitted it.
See all of the safety features in this Orlando Toyota today
What makes safety so possible in this Orlando Toyota truck? Here are some of the safety features you’ll find when you get behind the wheel:
Toyota Safety Sense P. This is a special and unique set of safety technologies that Toyota developed including the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and Automatic High Beams.
- A driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
- 3-point seatbelts for ALL seating positions as well as the LATCH system for car seats
- A tire pressure monitoring system to ensure all tires are inflated to the proper levels and not in danger of a blowout
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Multi-terrain select and CRAWL control for off-road safety
- Active Traction Control for superior handling on all surfaces
- Star Safety System, which is composed of Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brakes, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology
- A rear parking assist sonar and an integrated backup camera so parking is a breeze
- Hill Start Assist Control for getting going on steep surfaces
Not to mention, an engine immobilizer to help prevent theft.
And the best news yet? All of this safety can be at your fingertips for an affordable price. The 2018 Toyota Tacoma has a starting MSRP of just $25,400 so it’s an affordable option for all. And you’ll have tons of trim-levels, cab sizes, engine sizes, bed sizes, packages, accessories, and more to choose from. It’s simple to make it customized to your drive time needs!
What are you waiting for? See EVERYTHING the 2018 Toyota Tacoma has to offer you – get behind the wheel. Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Call today to schedule your test drive! (407) 298-4500