The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia is coming to Toyota of Orland
We’ve got big, big news on the SUV front – an all-new Toyota Crown SUV is about to enter the lineup and should be headed to Toyota of Orlando sometime next summer! Get ready to meet the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia. It’s a sleek luxury SUV that sports a hybrid powertrain, standard all-wheel drive, and more. We’ve got the details!
What to know about the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia
- This new Toyota SUV should be hitting the market sometime next year – we’ve heard summer.
- It will come in two grades – XLE and Limited – ensuring premium features and an elevated driving experience.
- It will be available solely as a hybrid.
- The “Signia” nameplate comes from insignia, which is a nod to how the Crown has been a cornerstone in Toyota’s global lineup for decades.
- In Toyota’s own words, the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia offers “sedan-like driving comfort and SUV versatility”.
The Toyota Crown Signia Performance
Every time a new Toyota hits the lineup, we’re most excited about new performance capabilities and what it’ll offer our customers. The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia is no exception. Here’s what you can expect from this upcoming Orlando Toyota SUV:
- A 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine with two electric motor generators
- 243 new horsepower and an estimated fuel efficiency of 36 mpg combined
- Seating for up to five people inside and a 6.5ft long cargo area when the second row is folded flat
- On-demand all-wheel drive as a standard feature that also has a separate rear-mounted electric motor to power the rear wheels
- Towing capabilities of up to 2,700 lbs.
- Normal, ECO, and Sport driving modes, plus an EV mode for all-electric driving over short distances at low speeds
- Variable torque distribution in different conditions for superior handling
And it sits on the TNGA-K platform for a quiet, smooth ride. So you’ll get a reliable hybrid with great fuel efficiency and superior handling qualities. Sounds like a win already, right? Well, wait until you see it.
The exterior of the new Toyota Crown SUV
The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia is sleek and refined without feeling stuffy – just look at it. Some of the highlights that we love at Toyota of Orlando include:
- 21-inch dark gray metallic alloy wheels
- A Toyota Hammerhead front end that also lends to better aerodynamics
- Five exterior colors including Storm Cloud, Finish Line Red, Oxygen White, Black, and Bronze Age
- LED lighting in a compact unit for a more sophisticated look
- A power hands-free liftgate for easy access to your cargo space
Let’s get behind the wheel of this new Orlando Toyota!
The interior of this latest new Toyota SUV
When we said the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia would be premium, we meant it. The cabin of this new Toyota seats five… and it has everything you need for a comfortable, connected, and plush driving experience. Here are some of our favorite features headed to Toyota of Orlando:
- Heated and ventilated front seats with leather OR SofTex trim and bronze finishes – and the interior comes in two colors, Saddle Tan or Black
- Color-matched soft-touch panels on the doors and dashboards, as well as an ergonomic dashboard and center console with a vertical charger and extra storage
- Second-row seating that folds flat for an extended storage area with a tonneau cover
- A fixed-glass panoramic roof
And the tech is incredible (as to be expected with a new Toyota). You’ll love being surrounded by features like:
- A large, full-color driver’s display with a floating 12.3-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia System with touchscreen. Plus, there’s also a 12.3-inch color multi-information display to easily access all pertinent info for your drive time.
- Access to Toyota Connected Services like Drive Connect, Service Connect, WiFi Connect, Safety Connect, and Remote Connect with over-the-air updates.
- The option of an 11-speaker JBL sound system with amplifier, as well as wireless Apple CarPlay (with Siri), Android Auto (with Google Assistant), and Sirius XM radio.
- A digital rearview mirror with Homelink transceiver
- A panoramic view monitor with 360-degree overhead view
- The Smart Key System as well as Digital Key
Get peace of mind with the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia’s safety suite
Last but certainly not least, let’s talk about safety features. You expect a multitude of them in an SUV, and Toyota definitely delivered. When you put the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia in your driveway, you can expect safety features like:
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 with features like a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, road sign assist, and lane tracing assist
- Toyota Star Safety System
- A blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- Safe exit assist
- Traffic jam assist
- Lane change assist
Look for the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia at Toyota of Orlando next year
Excited about the new Crown Signia? We are, too – as noted, it should be here mid-next year. We’ll keep you posted! For the latest updates on the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia, follow Toyota of Orlando on social media. You can also call us at (407) 298-4500 or stop by and see us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Mall at Millenia!