The 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT is headed to Toyota of Orlando
We’re all excited about the 2023 Toyota GR Supra making its way to Toyota of Orlando, and we all know why – it’s finally going to be available in a manual transmission, answering the demands of fans all over the world who were upset when it initially came out in an automatic model. But now we’ve got even bigger news… the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT special edition is coming soon. We’ve got the details!
What’s new on the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT
Let’s start with performance. Here’s what you can expect from the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT:
- Obviously (judging by the MT in the name), this new Toyota will come in a manual transmission. More specifically, it has a 6-speed intelligent manual transmission (iMT).
- It has a 3.0L twin-scroll single turbo inline V6 engine under the hood, which means 382 horsepower and 368 lb-ft torque.
- Plus, it’s a front-engine rear-wheel drive car, which means it has a lot of get-up-and-g0. It’s estimated that the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT 0-60 mph rate is just 4.2 seconds.
- Its top track speed is 155 mph and it uses a direct injection fuel system, active rear sport differential, adaptive variable sport suspension system, and sport-calibrated electric power steering.
- You’ll find Brembo fixed-caliper disc brakes under the hood (and they’re painted red with silver TOYOTA logos on them).
What about aesthetics? The 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT will pack a punch when it arrives at Toyota of Orlando, showcasing features like:
- 19″ frozen gunmetal gray forged aluminum wheels
- A unique red Supra badge
- Matte-black outside mirrors
- Auto-leveling LED headlights, taillights, and daytime running lights
- Dual rear exhaust with polished stainless steel tips
- An aerodynamic underbody panel
- An Alcantara shift knob
- Your choice of Cognac or Hazelnut leather-trimmed seats
- Carbon fiber interior trim
And paint colors like Matte White and CU Later Gray.
It’s not lacking in terms of tech, either. This new Orlando Toyota sports car is decked out with the features you need to stay connected and efficient, like:
- A full-color Head-Up Display
- The Smart Key System remote keyless entry with push-button start
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with garage door opener
- Qi wireless charging tray
- A 12-speaker JBL HiFi Surround Sound System with an 8.8″ touchscreen interface, Supra Command, navigation, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Apple CarPlay, voice recognition, and USB/Bluetooth connectivity
- Toyota Supra Connect with emergency calling, remote-control lock/ventilation, real-time traffic, map updates, and Toyota Supra Online
- A backup camera with parking aid lines
- Hill Start Assist Control
- The Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist
And to cap it all off, you’ll get a complimentary 1-year National Auto Sport Association membership, which includes one free high-performance driving experience. Only 500 of these models will be produced, so if you want to get your hands on one, act fast!
Get more information on this sports car from Toyota of Orlando
We don’t have an ETA as to when the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT will arrive at Toyota of Orlando, but we will keep you updated. You can follow us on social media for the latest information OR give us a call at (407) 298-4500 – our sales team can reach out when one is on the horizon. Toyota of Orlando is conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road.