The 2022 Toyota RAV4 interior: A closer look
Are you considering buying the new 2022 Toyota RAV4? If so, then it’s definitely worth taking a look at its interior. The Orlando Toyota RAV4 is sleek and stylish at first glance, sure, but the functionality, safety, convenience, and entertainment that are woven into the polished interior take this new Toyota to an all-new level. Toyota of Orlando is here to give you a first-hand look at the interior of this popular SUV – get a better idea of the 2022 Toyota RAV4 specs, dimensions, cargo space, and more.
Let’s start with the basics – the 2022 Toyota RAV4’s dimensions and cargo space.
- This Orlando Toyota can easily seat five; the rear seats split 60/40 and fold flat for additional cargo space. Further, the LATCH system is present in the backseat for car seats. Interior volume is 136.4 cubic feet of space, while passenger volume is 98.9 cubic feet of space.
- As far as the 2022 Toyota RAV4’s cargo space, it offers 37.6 cubic feet of space with the rear seats up and 69.6 cubic feet of space with the rear seats folded down and flat.
Did you know you’ll also have towing capabilities on your side? You can pull an additional 1,500 lbs of weight behind you if your cargo area is maxed out.
Now let’s talk about style. The 2022 Toyota RAV4 colors for the interior include Ash, Nutmeg, and Black, depending on which model you choose. You’ll also have the option of fabric seats or SofTex-trimmed seats and a variety of embossed designs and stitching, including bright blue, red, or orange stitching (we love it). Other interior style highlights include:
- Black carpet flooring and mats or TRD all-weather floor mats
- A urethane 3-spoke steering wheel, leather-trimmed 3-spoke steering wheel, or a heated leather 3-spoke steering wheel
- Soft-touch materials on the dash, armrests, doors, and center console
- Black or silver interior accents (like door handles)
- Blue ambient light for the in-dash shelves, center console cupholders, and front footwells
This Orlando Toyota offers the best of the best when it comes to tech options
What about tech? The options are seemingly endless when it comes to the 2022 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando, but here are some of the biggest highlights you’ll see when you slide behind the wheel:
- Audio, Audio Plus, or Premium Audio sound system options
- 7″ or 9″ touchscreen interfaces
- Optional JBL audio components including speakers, a subwoofer, and an amplifier
- Dynamic navigation and Destination Assist
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Amazon Alexa
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Wi-Fi Connect services, as well as Remote Connect and Service Connect
- A digital rearview mirror with Homelink universal transceiver
- A dual-zone automatic climate control system for maximum comfort
- Qi-compatible wireless charging for smartphones
- An analog or digital speedometer and instrumentation
And then there’s all the safety tech that may not be visible to the eye but is still working hard to keep you secure every time you get behind the wheel, including:
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 with the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Land Tracing Assist, Full-speed range dynamic and radar cruise control, and Road Sign Assist
- Safety Connect Services with Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification
- The Star Safety System and an Advanced Airbag System
- A Bird’s Eye View Camera with perimeter scan
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- A backup camera with projected path
- The aforementioned LATCH system for tethering car seats safely into place
- A Vehicle Proximity Notification System as well as Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking
- An anti-theft system with an engine immobilizer
Now that you have a better idea of the 2022 Toyota RAV4’s dimensions, specs, colors, and cargo space, are you ready to put it in your driveway? The best way to find out is to experience it all in person. Shop today at Toyota of Orlando! We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. You can also shop online or call to learn more at (407) 298-4500.