The 2021 Toyota 4Runner has been unveiled
If versatility is the name of your game when it comes to your drive time, then you should definitely consider the Orlando Toyota 4Runner next time you’re ready to shop. This rugged but comfortable SUV is ready for anything – whether you’re getting around town or out of town, you’ll be able to do it in style with the latest technology and safety features. The 2021 model was just officially revealed, and Toyota of Orlando has the details on what you can expect when you get behind the wheel.
What can you expect on the latest model of the Toyota 4Runner?
First, let’s talk the base model. If you’re going to shop the Orlando Toyota 4Runner in 2021, you can expect the same incredible performance capabilities, body-on-frame construction, comfortable and spacious interior, and top technology for both safety and entertainment. Additionally, new LED lighting schemes will be standard on all models, including LED fog lights for an edgy look.
Next, let’s take a look at the upcoming 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro model. It’s got several enhancements on deck, including:
- A new paint color called Lunar Rock (it’s replacing Army Green)
- New black alloy TRD flow form wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires that are more rigid and stronger than ever before. The wheels also showcase a deeper dish and more aggressive design.
- Flow form design of the wheel that allows for better handling and performance and re-tuned 2.5″ Fox Internal Bypass Shocks
- New TRD-tuned coil springs on the front shocks for an inch of lift (which means you can tackle off-road terrain more efficiently) and piggyback-style remote reservoirs for enhanced damping
Introducing the all-new Trail Edition
And finally, the 2021 Trail Special Edition. This is a brand-new model never featured before in the lineup and we can’t wait for it to arrive at Toyota of Orlando. Here’s what it will feature when it does:
- Both 2WD and 4WD options (the trim is based on the SR5 model)
- Dark gray TRD off-road wheels
- Paint hues like Army Green, Midnight Black, Cement, and Super White
- Black exterior badging
- An interior decked out in black seating with tan stitching accents
- All-weather floormats
- A Yakima LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket
- A sliding cargo tray and custom 40 quart cooler. This cooler boasts a freezer-grade gasket that ensures an air-tight seal and will keep ice frozen for up to seven days, as well as a flat top that allows it to also serve as a seat or a table. It also has tie-down straps and special brackets located in the sliding cargo deck to keep it secure when you hit the road.
The model was designed with those who love the outdoors in mind – it truly is ready for anything whether you want to spend your weekend camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, or just exploring off the beaten path.
We can’t wait for the 2021 Toyota 4Runner to arrive at Toyota of Orlando and we’ll be sure to keep you posted about its ETA. In the interim, come check out the current models on the lot and take a test drive! We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 across from the Millenia Mall. Call Toyota of Orlando today at (407) 298-4500.