New Toyota hybrids coming to Toyota of Orlando
You probably know by now, but two brand-new Toyota hybrids are coming to Toyota of Orlando in the near future… in 2021, the Toyota Sienna will offer a much greener drive time and the once-loved Toyota Venza will be reintroduced to the market to offer you yet another hybrid solution. Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on what these 3 new Toyota hybrid options will be bringing to the table when they arrive.
2021 Toyota Venza
Do you remember the Toyota Venza? It was retired back in 2015, but during its run, it was a popular option for drivers who wanted a sleek midsize SUV that offered both fuel efficiency and the amenities of a family vehicle. Here’s what the new 2021 model will offer when it arrives at Toyota of Orlando:
- A hybrid drivetrain that’s offering Toyota Hybrid System II and advanced Electronic On-Deman All-Wheel Drive, which means it’s basically ready for anything
- A build on the TNGA-K platform, which means you’ll have superior handling and a more peaceful and quiet drive
- A 2.5L inline-four engine with three electric motors, which means you’ll get around 40mpg combined when you get behind the wheel
- Several different trim-levels to choose from so you can customize your drive time, including the option of a fixed panoramic glass roof
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 as a standard feature for all grades, as well as Predictive Efficient Drive (PED). This special technology puts the navigation to use and analyzes your driving habits and which roads you travel to help optimize the use of your car’s hybrid battery system.
- A 12.3″ touchscreen display, 9 JBL speakers, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, and more
2021 Toyota Sienna
We didn’t see this coming, but the 2021 Toyota Sienna will offer a completely new type of driving experience. For the next model year, it’s not just getting a facelift – it’ll also be going green. This Orlando Toyota hybrid will offer a hybrid drivetrain in the next iteration, and it’ll be standard across all trim-levels! Here are some more details:
- The aforementioned Toyota Hybrid System II, which means 243 horsepower and 33 mpg combined
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 on ALL models
- A new digital rearview mirror and Driver Easy Speak, as well as an optional 1080p HD rear entertainment system
- Features designed to enhance versatility, including a kick-open rear liftgate and dual sliding doors, an onboard vacuum, a cooler box, and more
- Second-row seating that includes heated long-slide captain’s chairs and ottomans and enough seating for seven inside the cabin
- The new TNGA-K driving platform, which means your drive time will be much quieter and more comfortable
- 18 cupholders and multiple USB ports for charging throughout the cabin (the necessities)
- An optional towing hitch and Yakima accessories
We can’t wait for these new Toyota hybrids to arrive at our Orlando Toyota dealership, and we think when they arrive you’ll understand why! If you want to make your drive time that much greener, call us for details. We’ll keep you posted as to when these new Toyota hybrids will get here and schedule you a test drive as soon as they hit the lot! You can reach us seven days a week at (407) 298-4500.