New Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition coming
The new Toyota Highlander is already incredible to look at – since its redesign, it’s offering a sleek but sporty exterior and a plush interior packed with everything you need for a comfortable and – dare we say – enjoyable drive time. It’s modern, sophisticated, and the complete opposite of what you’d expect from a family-oriented vehicle. However, Toyota is introducing an all-new special edition in 2022 that promises to ratchet the Toyota Highlander’s style up even further, and our Orlando Toyota dealership has the details.
Introducing the 2022 Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition! This all-new limited edition model will be available in the hybrid model only will arrive at dealerships at some point later this year. Here are the details that our Orlando Toyota dealership has managed to gather so far:
- The new Bronze Edition of this sleek Toyota SUV will be a hybrid drivetrain, as noted, and will be available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive.
- It comes in two new paint colors – Cement and Wind Chill Pearl.
- The exterior and interior will be studded with bronze accents to add a level of uniqueness not found on the regular models. The exterior boasts 18″ bronze wheels while the interior is showcasing bronze stitching, bronze doorsills that are also illuminated, and a mid-century modern design is integrated into the SofTex trimmed seats. You’ll also find floor mats that have bronze badging on them.
This new special edition Toyota Highlander also has exceptional features woven into its unique design. Here’s what comes standard:
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Ambient lighting integrated into the dash
- Puddle lamps with the Highlander logo
- A digital rearview mirror
- A hands-free power liftgate
- LED daytime running lights in a strip design
- A 1500W power outlet
- A 10-way power driver’s seat with memory
- Height and tilt adjustments for the passenger’s seat
On top of all of that, the hybrid performance found in this new Toyota special edition is exceptional. The rear-wheel drive system has a separate rear-mounted electric motor to power the rear wheels when necessary; it operated with no connection between the transmission and rear wheels to help prevent your front wheels from slipping. This also helps to prevent understeer as well as help you tackle slippery or uneven terrain like a pro (so pack up the camping gear).
This particular model of the new Toyota Highlander is also especially fuel-efficient. It has a high-efficiency 2.5L four-cylinder engine under the hood alongside two electric motors, which means it gets 36 mpg. This high fuel efficiency means you save money on gas and also utilize fewer natural resources, so you can feel better about your time behind the wheel.
We don’t know EXACTLY when this new Orlando Toyota will arrive at our dealership, but we’ll keep you posted. In the interim, we have Toyota Highlanders AND Highlander Hybrids waiting for you to test drive! Visit Toyota of Orlando today at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.