New SR5 SX and Chrome packages coming to the 2023 Toyota Tacoma
Like the Orlando Toyota Tacoma wasn’t versatile enough, Toyota is officially adding two more packages to the lineup for the 2023 model year. Get ready to turn heads with two brand-new appearance packages for the SR5 grade – Toyota of Orlando has details on the all-new SX and Chrome packages headed to a dealership near you.
The new SX Package
This package used to only be available on the SR model of the Orlando Toyota Tacoma, but 2023 will see it leaping up to the SR5 model on the V6 Access Cab or Double Cab 4×2 and 4×4 models. Here are the highlights:
- Black overfenders for a more rugged, tough appearance
- Black 16″ wheels with black lugnuts
- Blackout trim on the exterior, as well as black badging
- A unique bed graphic not found on other models or in other packages
The new Chrome Package
The 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR5 with a Chrome Package is available on the V6 SR5 Double Cab with five-foot bed in 4×2 or 4×4 configurations. Here’s what you can expect from this all-new Toyota Tacoma package:
- 18″ chrome-finished alloy wheels
- Chrome-finished outer door handles, tailgate insert, and exhaust tip
- A leather-wrapped shift knob on the interior
As you can see, no matter which appearance package you choose, you’ll be upping the ante when it comes to style in the new Toyota Tacoma.
That’s not all we love about the upcoming 2023 model, though. Here are some of the other features and tech we’re anticipating at Toyota of Orlando:
- The choice of a 2.7L four-cylinder engine with VVT-i (159 horsepower and 180 lb-ft or peak torque) OR a 3.5L V6 with VVT-i and Atkinson-style combustion (278 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of peak torque)
- Four-wheel drive with an electronically-controlled transfer case and either Automatic Limited Slip Differential or electronically-controlled locking rear differential
- A Tow Package that integrates features like a Class IV towing receiver hitch, engine oil and transmission fluid coolers, power steering fluid cooler, 130-amp alternator, and 4- and 7-pin connectors with Trailer Sway Control. This package allows for towing capacity of 6,800 lbs.
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense P with Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert and Automatic High Beams
- Standard Star Safety System, Advanced Airbag Systems, and a Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- A bed composed of sheet-molded composite with durable walls that are 10% lighter than steel and a tailgate with an easy-lowering feature as well as an integrated deck rail system with tie-down cleats
- A quiet and comfortable interior cabin with multiple trim options, the Smart Key System, and dual-zone automatic climate control as well as soft-wrapped trim and metallic accents throughout
- Tech options like an 8″ touchscreen Premium Audio System, a Panoramic View Monitor, and more
And not only that, there are 34 different model configurations to choose from that vary in bed size, cab size, trim, 4×2 and 4×4 configurations, and engine sizes. The options are endless when it comes to finding your next Orlando Toyota truck!
Ready for your test drive? Stay tuned for the new 2023 Toyota Tacoma to arrive at Toyota of Orlando – follow us on social media for updates or call us at (407) 298-4500. We’re also open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!