2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Infrared coming in hot
Just when you thought the sporty new Toyota Corolla Hybrid couldn’t get any cooler… it does. Not only is it rocking a price REDUCTION for the new 2023 model year, but it’s also introducing a brand-new special edition and two new trim levels to the lineup. Toyota of Orlando is here with the info – the all-new Infrared special edition is coming in hot.
What’s new on the 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid?
Let’s start with the best news – the price reduction. The 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid will actually be $1,250 cheaper than the previous model year. Here are some of the other highlights coming in the 2023 model year:
- An all-new XLE grade will be added to the hybrid lineup for the first time ever. Additionally, LE AWD and SE AWD grades will be added, expanding Toyota’s selection of AWD vehicles even further.
- All 2023 Toyota Corolla models will be upgraded to Toyota Safety Sense 3.0, which includes new features like Proactive Driving Assist, Obstacle Anticipation Assist, and Deceleration Assist.
- All 2023 Toyota Corolla models will also come with a new 8″ high-resolution touchscreen audio system, as well as wireless Apple CarPlay, wireless Android Auto, and two rear-seat USB-C ports to up the total ports to four.
- The new SE model will include the Smart Key System, enhanced Sport driving mode, and red interior accents to replace the blue.
And finally, all 2023 Toyota Corolla models will offer Safety Connect and Service Connect with up to 10-year trial subscriptions.
Now let’s talk Infrared. This brand-new special edition is coming to the 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid lineup and will be featured on the SE trim in both FWD and AWD models. Here’s what you can expect from this Orlando Toyota:
- Sport suspension and Electronic Power Steering
- A unique red trim both inside and outside of the vehicle
- Exclusive paint colors including Midnight Black Metallic, Ice Cap, and Underground (and the red accents truly stand out on these colors)
- 18″ Gloss Graphite-colored alloy wheels
- A red-stitched shifter handle, floor mats, and door trim
The SE model is already sporty, and this new special edition kicks things up a notch. If you want to put one in the driveway, don’t delay – it won’t be around forever.
What else can you expect when you drive home a new 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid? We’re here for elements like:
- A combined fuel efficiency of 44 mpg – talk about fuel savings
- Electric on-demand All-Wheel Drive, which means less front wheel slipping (and faster starts) as well as better handling in corners thanks to reduced understeer
- A spacious cabin despite the hybrid drivetrain – the battery is placed under the rear seat to allow the same seating capacity, and you can still fold the rear seats down for expanded cargo space
- EV mode, which allows you to operate your Orlando Toyota as an electric vehicle for short distances depending on battery charge levels
- The next-gen Toyota Audio Multimedia System with Over-the-Air updates, Cloud Navigation, Destination Assist, and Intelligent Assistant
Get your hands on a 2023 Orlando Toyota Corolla
Ready to get your hands on the new 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid? Call Toyota of Orlando today. We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500; you can also swing by and see us in person at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.