Will an all-new Toyota Land Cruiser be debuted for 2020?
While the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is a pretty amazing vehicle, you can’t deny that it’s been a while since it was updated in terms of appearance. While it gets upgrades for technology every single year as well as slight appearance modifications, it hasn’t been redesigned for quite some time. That COULD be about to change – and Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on what the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser may be bringing to our dealership when it’s released.
What will the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser bring to the table?
If a new Toyota Land Cruiser is being unveiled, it might make its big debut at the Tokyo Auto Show in November – it’s pure speculation up until that point (unless Toyota makes a formal announcement). Why would it be such a big deal? Well, the current model – the 200 series – has been around since 2006. As noted, it’s gotten some refreshes and upgrades, but essentially it’s the same model. If a new 300 series were to hit the market, it would certainly bring big changes to this polished SUV.
We don’t know much so far – like we said, it’s a lot of hope and speculation – but we do know that the new model would likely retain the body-on-frame construction for maximum comfort, as well as possibly swap out the current V8 engine for a twin-turbo 3.5L V6 engine that’s currently found in the Lexus LS 500. Other than that, it’s up in the air, but all signs are pointing to a major redesign on the horizon.
See this Orlando Toyota SUV in person today
But what makes the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser such a much-loved option that one model can stretch almost 14 years without significant upgrades? Here are some of the highlights the current model has to offer:
- Off-road capabilities like multi-terrain select, CRAWL Control, four-wheel drive, and Active Traction Control as well as a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System and towing capabilities of up to 8,100 lbs.
- A sleek interior decked out with perforated leather trim and cool wood-grain accent trim
- Seating for up to 8 with an additional 16.1 cubic feet of cargo space. Plus, the second and third row seats fold flat to give you plenty of space if you need it.
- An Entune Premium JBL Audio System with a 9″ touchscreen, Bluetooth wireless streaming, HD Radio, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and 14 JBL speakers
- A rear-seat DVD entertainment system with two individual 11.6″ screens and wireless headphones
- The Smart Key System on all doors and a Push Button Start
- Toyota Safety Sense P, the Star Safety System, and Safety Connect Services
- A four-zone automatic climate control system with pollen filtration mode
- A multi-terrain monitor with front, side, or rear views
And so much more.
Whether you wait for the 2020 model or decide to drive one home today, Toyota of Orlando can get you behind the wheel! Come check out the new Toyota Land Cruiser in person at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. You can also call us for info and to set up an appointment at (407) 298-4500.