Toyota to release 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
Fans of the iconic Toyota Land Cruiser, get excited – for the 2020 model year, Toyota is releasing an all-new, limited Heritage Edition. It’s got all of the performance features that you need from this much-loved SUV (luxury + versatility rolled into one) but has a bold new look that’s sure to turn heads. If you love the durable performance, plush interior, and unbeatable reliability that the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser offers, don’t miss this special edition.
Meet the all-new 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
Why is it called the Heritage Edition, though? Toyota decided to take it all the way back to 1958 for their inspiration – that’s when the Toyota Land Cruiser officially joined the US lineup. This special edition model channels the versatility and off-road capabilities that the original 1950’s model is so renowned for; after all, it got its start as a 4WD military vehicle.
As mentioned, the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition will offer performance specs very similar to the original model. Here’s what we’ve gleaned so far:
- It has a 5.7L DOHC V8 engine that produces 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft torque
- You’ll also find an 8-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission at your fingertips as well
- This SUV offers full-time 4WD with Torsen limited-slip locking center differential and optional low range driving
- You’ll find comfort and handling are a priority thanks to a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- Tech is integrated to help improve performance, including Multi-terrain select, CRAWL Control, Off-Road Turn Assist, and more
And this new Toyota can also tow up to 8,100 lbs, meaning adventure is within your reach.
What about style? That’s where you’ll find the biggest deviations from the original model, and we can’t wait to lay eyes on the Heritage Edition for that very reason. Here are some of the stylistic updates it will showcase:
- Your choice of a Midnight Black Metallic or Blizzard Pearl exterior with black -accented grille
- Bronze-colored 18×8″ aluminum wheels with a Toyota centercap
- Darker headlight housings, fog light surrounds, and side mirrors as well as dark chrome exterior accents
And the running boards and lower side body moldings have been removed to make this model more overlanding-friendly. The interior has been revamped too, coming only with two rows of seats and details like:
- A black leather upholstery with bronze-colored accent stitching throughout the cabin
- All-weather floor mats and cargo mat to improve its versatility further
And you can expect the same superior level of entertainment, convenience, and safety technology as the original model.
Expect this model to arrive at Toyota of Orlando in summer 2019
The 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition will make its way to Orlando in summer of 2019, but don’t miss it when it gets here. Only 1,200 models will be released so when we say it’s limited-edition, we mean it. You don’t want to miss your shot to get your hands on one!
For more information or to check out the 2019 model in person, call Toyota of Orlando today! We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500.