The New Toyota Mirai is Back with an All-New Look
Toyota is an auto manufacturer that’s never been one to go with the flow. Toyota is an auto manufacturer that has always made waves in the world of cars, especially when it comes to developing fuel-efficient technology. The Toyota Prius paved the way for electrified vehicle engineering all the way back in 1997 and the Toyota Mirai brought with it an all-new vehicle fuel source by using hydrogen back in 2015. Being at the forefront of new technology and cleaner fueling is something that Toyota takes great pride in and they don’t plan on giving up the crown anytime soon. While the Toyota Mirai has been paving the way for an all-new fueling source and it’s returning for the 2021 model year with all-new look that we think you’ll love! Toyota of Orlando has the latest details on the new Toyota Mirai and what you can expect.
What’s New with the Revolutionary Toyota Mirai?
The new Toyota Mirai has always been an elusive vehicle to those living in the Orlando area. This is because hydrogen fueling stations are currently limited to select areas like metropolitan California and Hawaii. Needless to say, we don’t currently sell the Mirai here at the dealership (but, we can dream right?). While we may not see a Mirai here anytime soon, staying up to date on Toyota’s new wave-making vehicle is still important and, who knows, maybe one day we’ll get hydrogen fueling stations on this coast. But, for now, here’s what to expect from the new Toyota Mirai:
- First off, the Toyota Mirai has been redesigned for its second generation. Inspired by sporty coupes and streamlined vehicles, the Mirai has been imbued with a look that both looks and feels good. Not only does this new vehicle look good, but it also sports more room than the first generation due to its longer and wider sedan design.
- Another major departure for the Orlando new Toyota Mirai is the change in the drivetrain from front to rear wheel. This will give drivers a sportier feel power coming from behind the driver.
- The interior has also been redesigned to match the exterior and drivetrain. The cabin will feature better exterior noise cancellation plus amazing technology upgrades like an 8-inch touchscreen combination meter, an optional digital rearview mirror, a 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen, and a 14-speaker JBL sound system.
- The new Toyota Mirai will also feature a higher range than its predecessor. Toyota’s target is to deliver a new Orlando Toyota vehicle that achieves a 30% longer range than the first generation Mirai to give drivers more time and mileage between fill-ups.
- The new model will still retain the convenient hydrogen fueling times from its predecessor generation.
- 20-inch alloy wheels will be an available style option for the 2021 Mirai. There haven’t been many other revealed style options.
The 2021 Orlando new Toyota Mirai is estimated to go on sale in later next year and we can’t wait to see the final product of this revolutionary vehicle. While Orlando may not be ready to welcome a hydrogen fueled vehicle, we may see this technology before we know it. Luckily, you can still shop for an incredibly fuel-efficient vehicle with us today! Come check out our inventory at 3575 Vineland Road.