New Toyota Camry and Avalon TRD editions coming
Do you feel like you need to add a little edge to your drive time? Then it may be time to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota Camry or Toyota Avalon. While the original models offer classic sophistication, unmatchable performance, and the best tech possible, the new TRD editions coming to Toyota of Orlando will take all of that up a to a whole new level… and we have the details.
2 new TRD special editions coming to Toyota of Orlando
2019 Toyota Camry TRD
The new Toyota Camry TRD won’t just be getting a new look – Toyota actually slightly redesigned the XSE model of this best-seller to ensure a sportier performance. Here are the highlights of what you can expect when it arrives at Toyota of Orlando:
- New 19″ matte-black alloy wheels that are .5″ wider but simultaneously 3.1lbs lighter with new Bridgestone Potenza tires for better grip and maneuvering
- An updated chassis with stiffer coil springs and sway bars as well as newly developed TRD shock absorbers
- An updated black gloss grille with sport mesh insert
- New black exterior TRD badging
- Three two-toned paint colors including Supersonic Red, Celestial Silver Metallic, and Windchill Pearl, as well as Midnight Black Metallic
- A black SofTex-trimmed interior cabin with red stitching and ultra-suede inserts on the seats as well as red stitching on the leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Red seatbelts, TRD embroidered headrests, new TRD floor and trunk mats, and a special TRD embossed shift knob
2019 Toyota Avalon TRD
The 2019 Toyota Avalon is sleek and stylish, but the TRD edition adds an edge that just can’t be obtained on the original model. Here are the upgrades you’ll find on this limited-edition model:
- New matte-black 19″ alloy wheels and stainless steel TRD exhaust, as well as red pinstriping on the exterior with new aero body elements for a sportier look
- A black Sport SofTex trimmed interior with red stitching and UltraSuede seat inserts, as well as TRD embroidered headrests.
- A new leather-wrapped steering wheel with red stitching accents and a TRD embossed shift knob
- Redesigned TRD floor and trunk mats
- Paint colors including Windchill Pearl, Supersonic Red, Midnight Black Metallic, and Celestial Silver Metallic
These new Toyotas will arrive at our dealership in fall of 2019
Additionally, both of these new Toyota models sport track tuning, better maneuverability and agility, and more control. However, despite all of these upgrades and enhancements, you’ll find that these Orlando Toyotas are still more than fitting for your everyday drive time. You get the best of both worlds without having to break the bank.
These new Toyotas will be here in fall of 2019 (since the TRD models will be 2020 model year), so keep your eyes peeled for their arrival. You can follow us on social media for updates and give us a call if you want to take the 2019 Toyota Camry or Avalon for a spin the meantime! We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500.