New Limited Edition Toyota 86 to hit the track
Here at Toyota of Orlando, we have a deep appreciation for the Toyota 86. This sleek and sporty coupe is a seamless blend of sports car appearance and performance with major affordability. It offers drivers an economical way to take their drive time to a whole new level and it’s a popular option across the board because of its unique style, top technology, and exciting performance. However, Toyota is upping the ante even more and introducing another limited edition model – the 86 Hakone Edition.
This limited-edition Toyota 86 offers an all-new hue
This new limited-edition Orlando Toyota is named after the Hakone Turnpike, a renowned road about two hours south of Tokyo that’s on the bucket list of many drivers looking for a thrill. Toyota decided to name their latest special edition model after it and what car more fitting than the Toyota 86? Here are some of the highlights you can expect from this limited edition model:
- A special new paint color never before featured – the hue is called “Hakone Green” and is complemented by a black spoiler in the rear and 17″ twisted spoke bronze wheels
- An interior decked out in tan and black Alcaranta seats with a black sliding armrest
- Tan stitching on the steering wheel, parking brake cover and shifter and tan 86 logos embroidered on the passenger-side dash
- Black stitching on the knee pads, door trim, and meter visors as well as premium trunk carpet embossed with the 86 logo
- LED projector beam headlights and LED fog lights
- A chrome-tipped dual exhaust
- Front fender-mounted vortex generators
- An aerodynamic floor undercover
- Color-keyed power mirrors
What about performance? You’ll love getting behind the wheel of this limited edition thanks to features like:
- A six-speed automatic or manual transmission
- A 2.0L horizontally opposed aluminum boxer 4-cylinder engine that produces 205 horsepower and 156 lb-ft of torque
- Toyota’s D-4S Dual Injection System
And we can’t forget technology. Keep your drive time connected, efficient, and stay entertained with features like:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Cruise control for highway driving
- An anti-theft system
- The Smart Key System with push-button start
So, when can you expect to see this Orlando Toyota out on the highway? Toyota is planning on releasing it in the fall of 2019, making it a 2020 model.
This Orlando Toyota limited edition will arrive in fall of 2019
Not sure you want to wait, or not particularly interested in a special edition model? We get it – come get into the driver’s seat NOW and take the original Toyota 86 for a test drive! This sports car has a starting MSRP of $26,505 and comes in both manual and automatic transmissions. It gets 21/28 mpg and offers seating for four with a roomy trunk AND a sleek coupe design. Additionally, the 2019 model of the Toyota 86 comes in seven exciting colors and 3 models – the 86, GT, and TRD Special Edition, which is only out for the 2019 model year.
Slide behind the wheel – visit Toyota of Orlando! We’re conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm. You can also call us for more information about our inventory and the specials we’re running, as well as schedule your test drive – reach out to (407) 298-4500.