More new Toyota Nightshade Edition models coming to Orlando
Do you like to turn heads when you hit the road? If you’re the type of driver who wants a vehicle that’s anything but ordinary, you’re in luck – Toyota is officially adding two more models to its limited-time Nightshade Edition lineup. As of 2021, both the Orlando Toyota Avalon and Toyota C-HR will be available in this special edition model and will sport a darker, edgier look than any other models in the family.
Brand-new Nightshade Editions coming soon
We don’t have the exact details on these new Nightshade Edition Toyota models yet – it’s still up in the air since 2021 is a little ways off. We do know, however, that blacked-out accessory pieces are definitely in the picture and that the Avalon XSE is going to be retired after next year, so the Nightshade Edition might take its place for a while.
We can assume the general look and feel of these new Toyotas because there are other models up for grabs already. As of right now, you can find these edgy editions of the Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, Sequoia, Corolla, Corolla Hatchback, Highlander, and Camry. Let’s take a closer look at one of them so you can start setting expectations for the up-and-coming 2021 Toyota Avalon and Toyota C-HR.
What’s up with the 2020 Toyota Corolla Nightshade Edition?
If you haven’t had a chance to get your hands on the Orlando Toyota Corolla Nightshade Edition, it’s worth it to keep trying. Here are the main features this special model is showcasing:
- This model is based on the already sporty SE trim of this Orlando Toyota, giving it an automatic edge when compared to other trim-levels.
- It’s available on both the Corolla and Corolla Hatchback, giving you plenty of edgy options.
- It will showcase blacked-out exterior features including the door handles, exterior mirror caps, and lower fascias. Additionally, the Orlando Toyota Corolla Hatchback offers a blacked-out roof for serious contrast to the paint.
- This special edition vehicle will also feature black 18″ alloy wheels.
- It’s available in various special paint colors. The sedan model comes in white, silver, or black, while the hatchback comes in white, bronze, red, blue, or silver.
- Both models will be Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
And it’s been reported that Toyota will have 10 Nightshade Edition models on the market (or at least in the works) by the end of this year.
And you can’t go wrong with both the Toyota Avalon and Toyota C-HR. The Orlando Toyota Avalon is decked out with top technology and offers a sleek and sporty but luxurious way to get around town – no stuffy luxury car vibes here. The Toyota C-HR, on the other hand, is already edgy and exciting with its diamond-inspired looks and sporty handling. Adding the new nightshade elements to these models only takes them to a whole new level in terms of appearance.
Want more details? Call us today – Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500. You can also stop by and see us at 3575 Vineland Road!