Introducing the all-new 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid
The introduction of the new Toyota Corolla Cross last year was exciting – it brought a new crossover option to the market that’s fuel efficient, sporty, and fun to drive. However, 2023 is adding a new element into the mix – a hybrid drivetrain. Get ready to welcome the all-new 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid to Toyota of Orlando!
The 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid is coming to Toyota of Orlando
Here’s what we know about this brand-new hybrid model so far:
- It’s being assembled right here in the U.S. at the plant in Huntsville, Alabama. This is a brand-new facility that’s responsible for rolling out up to 150,000 Corolla Cross crossovers every year.
- This new Toyota hybrid will have the Fifth Generation Toyota Hybrid System under the hood, as well as optional All-Wheel Drive capabilities.
- It’ll also produce an increased 194 horsepower and gets from 0-60 in 8 seconds, which means it’s not only sporty to drive, but also incredibly fuel efficient as it gets an estimated combined 37 mpg.
- The new 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid will be available in three trims – the S, SE, and XSE (which means a super sporty appearance will be coming along with it).
- The S and SE grades come standard with 17″ alloy wheels, a sport-tuned suspension, LED lighting, the Smart Key System, and an 8″ touchscreen interface for multimedia.
- The SE also includes highlights like roof rails and paddle shifters to up the excitement factor, as well as the Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- The XSE, which is the top trim of the three, showcases features like 18″ alloy wheels, premium LED lighting on the exterior, a SofTex trimmed interior, heated front seats, and a power driver’s seat.
- The new Corolla Cross Hybrid will be available in four two-tone paint combinations:
- Sonic Silver/Black roof
- Acidic Blast/Black roof
- Barcelona Red/Black roof
- Blue Crush Metallic/Black roof
- Plus six other paint colors including Wind Chill Pearl, Sonic Silver Metallic, Jet Black Mica, Barcelona Red Metallic, Cypress, and Blue Crush Metallic.
- The 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid will also showcase the new Toyota Audio Multimedia System. It’s updatable over the air, and has cool features like wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, WiFi Connect, HD Radio, Sirius XM Satellite Platinum, and more.
- It also has the best of the best when it comes to safety technology. Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 comes standard on the 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid, including features like the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and Automatic High Beams, plus the new Rear Seat reminder to remind drivers to check the back seat before the exit the car.
Follow Toyota of Orlando on social media for updates on this new hybrid crossover
We aren’t quite sure when the 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid will be at a Toyota dealer near you, but we don’t think you’ll have to wait much longer. Follow Toyota of Orlando on social media for updates, or call us to have us contact you when this new Toyota hybrid gets here. We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500 and you can also stop by and see us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.