Five reasons you should consider the Toyota 4Runner for your next vehicle
The Toyota 4Runner has long been a fan favorite of off-road aficionados for its durability and its ability to handle tricky terrains without batting an eye. However, it’s also a popular option for drivers who just want something sporty and spacious to get around town. Toyota of Orlando is here to explain why this popular SUV is a great option for your next drive time solution – check out these five reasons why you should put it in your driveway today.
Five reasons to put the Toyota 4Runner in your garage
1. Versatility is a part of your daily drive time. When you get behind the wheel of the Orlando Toyota 4Runner, versatility is always a part of your driving experience. This comfortable and teched-out SUV is great for tackling city streets or suburban neighborhoods, but it’s also primed for off-road adventure. No matter where life takes you, if you’re in this new Toyota then you’ve got the tools you need to handle it with ease and efficiency.
2. Off-road adventure is never out of reach. We said the Toyota 4Runner is ready for anything and we meant it. It comes with off-road-ready features like four-wheel drive, locking rear differential, limited-slip differential, Active Traction Control, Multi-Terrain Select, CRAWL Control, body-on-frame construction, and options like a Kinetic Dynamic or X-REAS Sport Enhancement Suspension System. No matter the terrain, this Orlando Toyota can take it on.
3. Top technology is right at your fingertips. Just because you’re in an off-road-ready vehicle doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice technology. This SUV comes decked out with features like a Premium Audio System with JBL speakers, Bluetooth streaming, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, navigation, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay. On top of that, it boasts top safety features like Safety Connect Services, Toyota Safety Sense, front and rear parking assist sonar, and an anti-theft system.
4. A spacious and safe interior will be your new normal. Get comfortable whether you’re behind the wheel or just along for the ride – the Orlando Toyota 4Runner can easily seat up to eight with an optional third row (that can also be folded down for extra storage in the cargo area. You’ll also love plush elements like a leather-trimmed interior, heated front seats, and dual-zone automatic climate control. And did we mention the rear sliding cargo deck with under-floor storage?
5. It’s easy to find a model molded around your drive time needs. When you decide the Toyota 4Runner is right for you, you’ll still have plenty of options to choose from (and we’re not even talking parts and accessories – those take things to ANOTHER new level). The 2021 model is available in NINE different trim-levels. You’ll be able to drive home options like the sleek Nightshade Special Edition, the Trail and Venture Special Editions, and three different TRD models (Off-Road, Off-Road Premium, and Pro), just to name a few.
Shop this SUV today at Toyota of Orlando
Ready to put this sleek SUV in your driveway? Call Toyota of Orlando today at (407) 298-4500 to get more info on our Toyota 4Runner deals and schedule a test drive. We’re open seven days a week and conveniently located just off I-4 across from the Millenia Mall.