Turn up performance in the 2020 Toyota 86 TRD Package
Like the idea of a new Toyota 86 in your garage, but looking for a little bit of extra oomph when it comes to performance? Then it’s time to consider the all-new 2020 Toyota 86 TRD package! This special package will be available for driving enthusiasts who want to take braking and handling up a level, and our Orlando Toyota dealership has the scoop on what it will bring to this popular coupe.
What will this special Toyota performance package offer?
First, let’s talk about parameters. This special package will only be available on the 6-speed manual model of the Toyota 86, so if you’re looking for an automatic, you’re out of luck (sorry). Here are the details on what you’ll get if you opt for this upgrade:
- New 18″ alloy wheels for an appearance boost
- Michelin Pilot Sport high-performance tires
- Upgraded Sachs dampers
- Brembo four-piston calipers and rotors on the front brakes and dual-piston calipers and rotors on the rear brakes
All of which work in tandem to provide you with better braking and handling. The engine will remain the same – you’ll be able to put the pedal to the metal with a 2.0L Boxer engine that produces 205 horsepower. Additionally, Apple CarPlay and Android Audo will also be available to give you even more access to entertainment and connectivity. The package upgrade costs $2,320 on top of the MSRP.
Get the hot points on the Orlando Toyota 86
Still not sold on the new Orlando Toyota 86? Let us give you some of the high points before you schedule your test drive:
- It comes in both manual and automatic 6-speed transmissions
- It offers a Toyota D-4S dual injection system with both direct and sequential port injection
- It’s a rear-wheel drive coupe
- You’ll find performance options like Limited-Slip Differential and sport-tuned suspension
- You’ll be able to choose from 3 models if you opt for the 2019 model – the 86, GT, and TRD Special Edition
- It won’t break the bank when it comes to price, as we established, but it’ll also get you good fuel economy. This popular Orlando Toyota gets an estimated 21/28 mpg.
- You can choose from 7 paint colors, including bright hues like Neptune and Ablaze or more subdued shades like Halo and Steel
- It boasts a super sporty AND teched-out interior, which offers you features like audio controls on the steering wheel, display audio with optional navigation, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and more. The interior also showcases Granlux trim accents and a dark color palette for a stark contrast to the exterior.
- And on top of everything, you’ll still have peace of mind. This new Orlando Toyota offers Hill Start Assist Control, Smart Stop Technology, an Advanced Airbag System, and the Star Safety System, just to name a few safety features.
STILL not convinced? Come take the 2019 model for a spin to see what it’s like to get behind the wheel. Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. You can call and schedule your appointment today at (407) 298-4500 – we’re open every night until 10pm!