Toyota to introduce high-performance versions of every model
There’s a lot of variety up for grabs when you shop the new Toyota lineup. You’ll find sedans, hatchbacks, hybrids, minivans, trucks, and SUVs at your fingertips, as well as a couple of pretty impressive sports car options. However, get ready – Toyota Great Britain hinted at the fact that Toyota is going to be adding high-performance models of every single car in the family in the future, giving you an even more expansive spread of quality cars to choose from. Toyota of Orlando has the details.
Which new Toyota would you want to see in a TRD edition?
Someone recently tweeted at Toyota Great Britain expressing their interest in Gazoo Racing (GRMN) version of the much-loved Toyota Hilux truck. TGB tweeted back and said “There are plans in the pipeline to introduce high-performance variants of all models in the future… watch this space!” And late last year, Toyota North America expressed interested in releasing even more TRD performance models of their lineup of vehicles. There are already quite a few that have sprung up in the production lineup, including various TRD Pro and Off-Road models of the:
- Toyota RAV4
- Toyota Avalon
- Toyota Tundra
- Toyota Sequoia
- Toyota Tacoma
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota 86
- Toyota 4Runner
And more. Each new Toyota model comes decked out with special performance-oriented parts and accessories to take your drive time experience to a whole new level, and we can’t wait to see more TRD models hit our lot at Toyota of Orlando in the coming years.
However, to give you a little more insight into what TRD models have to offer, let’s check out the 2019 Toyota TRD Pro Series! Here are some of the highlights you can expect when you get behind the wheel of one of these new Toyotas at Toyota of Orlando.
- This group consists of the Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota 4Runner.
- Each model brings with it Fox Internal Bypass shocks that have been specially tuned by TRD engineers for all types of terrain
- The Toyota Tundra model offers 18″ BBS forged-aluminum TRD wheels with all-terrain tired and new Rigid Industries LED fog lights. It also has a 1/4″ aluminum skid plate and an integrated towing hitch.
- On the new Toyota Tacoma, you’ll find a Desert Air intake, Rigid Industries fog lights, Multi-terrain select, CRAWL control, Hill Start Assist Control, TRD Pro 16″ black alloy wheels with Kevlar reinforced Goodyear Wrangler tires, and a special TRD 1/4″ aluminum skid plate for protection.
- The Toyota 4Runner breaks out features like a 1/4″ aluminum skid plate, matte-black 17″ alloy wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler all-terrain tires, CRAWL Control, Multi-terrain select, and electronic locking rear differential.
As you can see, these special new Toyota TRD models are ready for anything… but they can still function as a day-to-day drive time solution for anyone hitting the road.
See Orlando Toyota TRD models in person today
Want to learn more or see which new Toyota TRD models we have on the lot now? Call Toyota of Orlando at (407) 298-4500, or swing by and see us at 3575 Vineland Road. We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall and we’re open seven days a week!