An all-new Toyota Corolla hatchback has been unveiled
The New York International Auto Show has officially kicked off and we can’t wait to see what new cars and concept vehicles Toyota has to unveil over the course of the show. However, they’ve already started things off with a bang – the all-new 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback has been revealed, and we can’t wait to get our hands on this super-sporty and teched-out option. Toyota of Orlando’s got the scoop on what it will have to offer!
Meet the newest addition to the Orlando Toyota family
First things first – when will this hot new ride be available for purchase? Toyota is forecasting that it’ll hit dealership lots this summer and be available in two trim-levels (SE and XSE), so we’ll be sure to keep you posted as to when it’ll arrive at Toyota of Orlando. Now let’s talk more about the specs it’s going to be showcasing so you can decide if you want to climb into the driver’s seat.
Everyone loves the original Orlando Toyota Corolla – it’s a sporty sedan that screams youth and offers great fuel efficiency and a reliable performance. The 2019 Toyota Corolla, however, takes style to a new level and then some.
- It’s sophisticated and sleek, offering a lower and wider wheelbase and a redesigned front with a rounded hood nose and a new grilled.
- New LED headlights and taillights increase the sporty edge that this hatchback offers and you’ll be able to choose from a variety of alloy wheels ranging from 16″ – 18″.
- The car is designed with new materials (Toyota Super Olefin Polymer & Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) to make it extremely lightweight and allow it to sit at a steeper angle.
- A new paint color, Rival Blue, will join the lineup of already eye-catching hues available.
- You’ll also love edgy details like chrome diffusers and adaptive front lighting systems.
- The interior showcases high-gloss materials paired with matte materials and combination leather to create a plush but minimalist design theme.
The 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback is sportier and more performance-driven than ever
Let’s talk tech. The 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback showcases major upgrades like:
- Dual zone climate control
- Entune 3.0 with an 8″ touchscreen audio system
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- HD Radio with weather and traffic
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Scout GPS navigation
- USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity
- A JBL 8-speaker audio system
- Dynamic voice recognition
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- A 7″ multi-information display
- Electronic parking brake
- Siri Eyes Free
And top safety technology like Toyota Safety Sense and Lane Tracing Assist.
What about performance? This new Orlando Toyota is lightweight and sporty, which translates to great fuel efficiency. On top of that, you’ll love getting behind the wheel thanks to features like:
- A new TNGA 2.0L 5-cylinder engine with six-speed manual transmission
- Dynamic shift CVT for more power
- Sport-tuned suspension
- A lower center of gravity for more maneuverability
- D-4S fuel injection system
All in all, it’s an impressive mix of components. We don’t have information about pricing yet, but we should relatively soon as we expect this car’s imminent arrival!
Want more information? Call Toyota of Orlando today at (407) 298-4500!