The 2023 Toyota Sequoia for sale at Toyota of Orlando
The automotive world is abuzz with the news of the redesigned 2023 Toyota Sequoia for sale, and our Orlando Toyota dealership isn’t surprised. This capable Toyota SUV is long overdue for a redesign and we’re thrilled with what Toyota decided on – an all-new vibe from bumper to bumper AND underneath the hood. Here’s what you can expect when you shop this sleek, powerful new Toyota SUV at Toyota of Orlando!
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia offers an all-new performance
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia for sale definitely looks different – that’ll probably be the first thing that catches your eye when you look at it. However, the thing we’re most excited about is the all-new performance. Gone is the once standard 5.7L V8 engine, replaced by a twin-turbo V6 hybrid i-FORCE MAX engine that offers not only better fuel efficiency (21/24 mpg) but also more horsepower and torque, clocking in at 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft torque. It’s the best of both worlds – more power and more fuel efficiency (we’re not lying, we promise).
And those aren’t the only performance aspects you’ll love on the new Toyota Sequoia. This Orlando Toyota SUV offers performance enhancements like:
- A 10-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill logic
- The option of rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive with an electronically-controlled two-speed transfer case, as well as automatic limited-slip differential
- Options like TRD Off-Road suspension with 2.5-inch FOX internal bypass coil-overs and rear remote-reservoir shocks, TRD sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein shocks, load-leveling rear height control air suspension with the adaptive variable suspension system, and independent double-wishbone front suspension – no matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got it
- An active aero front spoiler for enhanced performance
- CRAWL Control, Multi-Terrain Select, Downhill Assist, and a multi-terrain monitor
You won’t recognize the 2023 Toyota Sequoia for sale this year
When we say this Orlando Toyota has been redesigned, we mean it – you may not recognize it at first glance. It’s got a sporty, aggressive new exterior with features like LED lighting (including an awesome new light bar option), multiple alloy wheel designs, automatic running boards, Toyota heritage badging on some models, roof racks, and 11 paint colors, including some all-new hues.
Its interior is also showcasing major changes and upgrades. It’s available in four colors and comes with tons of tech. The 2023 Toyota Sequoia will offer incredible features like:
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats. And did we mention this Orlando Toyota can seat up to 8?
- 8- and 10-way power adjustable seats for the driver and passenger
- Reclining second-row captain’s chairs that also fold and stow
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- A multi-level adjustable cargo shelf system in the rear cargo area to keep things organized – you’ll have at least 22 cubic feet of storage
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- An acoustic laminated windshield for a quiet cabin
- Second- and third-row sunshades
- A digital display auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass and HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- A Panoramic View Monitor with cameras, as well as a backup camera with projected path
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- A 10″ Color Head-Up Display with speedometer, navigation, and Hybrid system indicator
- 8″ and 14″ audio system options that include features like wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 14 JBL speakers including subwoofer and amplifier, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and navigation
- Safety Connect, WiFi Connect, Service Connect, Drive Connect, and Remote Connect Services
As you can see, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia cuts no corners when it comes to entertainment, efficiency, convenience, and safety.
Here are a few other things you should know about this new Toyota in Orlando before you shop:
- It has a starting MSRP of $58,365
- It comes in five trim-levels – the SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and Capstone
- It seats up to eight and has 22 cubic feet of cargo space left even with all seats up and occupied
Don’t miss out on the Orlando Toyota Sequoia redesign
Don’t miss out! We have new Toyotas arriving every single day, but they don’t last long once they arrive. Make the 2023 Toyota Sequoia for sale on our lot yours now. Don’t delay – call Toyota of Orlando for more info at (407) 298-4500 or stop by. We’re conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road!