Toyota of Orlando welcomes the 2023 Toyota GR Supra for sale
If you have a love of sports cars and a desire to see one of your own in the driveway, our Orlando Toyota dealership has great news – the 2023 Toyota GR Supra has arrived and we’re ready to help you find a spot in the garage for it. Check out what makes this Toyota sports car so popular before you take your test drive!
Before you climb behind the wheel of the 2023 Toyota GR Supra for sale, here are a few things you should know:
- It’s a rear-wheel drive sports car.
- It comes in four trim-levels – the 2.0, 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and new A91-MT edition.
- It has both manual and automatic transmission options to customize your drive, as well as 4-cylinder and V6 options.
- It has a starting MSRP of $44,040.
What’s new on the 2023 Toyota GR Supra?
Alright, now let’s take a look at the exterior of the Orlando Toyota GR Supra to see why it turns so many heads. Walking around it may cause you to flash back to the 1990s, when the original Orlando Toyota Supra was in its heyday. Here’s what you can expect on the newest model:
- 18” or 19” aluminum-forged wheels in multiple colors
- Seven paint colors that span a palette ranging from edgy black all the way over to bright yellow
- An aerodynamic underbody panel for both aesthetics and enhanced performance
- Matte-black OR gloss-black auto-folding outside mirrors
- Unique red Supra badging on some models
- LED auto-leveling lighting, including Daytime Running Lights, taillights, and backup lights
- Dual rear exhaust outlets with polished or brushed stainless steel exhaust tips
And a low, aggressive stance that makes the new Toyota GR Supra both track-ready and super edgy-looking.
Climb inside the cabin of the 2023 Toyota GR Supra
What about the inside? Climb into the cabin of the 2023 Toyota GR Supra for sale for a one-of-a-kind driving experience. It’s got standout features like:
- A leather-trimmed interior that comes in multiple colors like Hazelnut, Cognac, or black and features premium stitching
- A carbon fiber interior trim to offset the leather seats
- A black leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters and audio control buttons
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with garage door opener
- An 8.8-in. full-digital TFT LCD gauge cluster including a tachometer, speedometer, and MID
- A Qi-compatible wireless charging tray with a light indicator
- A Smart Key System remote keyless entry system with Push Button Start
Plus, connectivity and entertainment technology like:
- Toyota Supra Connect featuring Emergency Calling, Remote-Control Lock/Ventilation, Real-Time Traffic Information, Map Updates, and Toyota Supra Online
- A 12-speaker JBL HiFi Surround Sound system
- An 8.8-in. touchscreen with Supra Command featuring touchpad control with navigation, AM/FM, Digital Audio, SiriusXM, wireless Apple CarPlay, voice recognition, and USB Bluetooth connectivity
- A full-color Head-Up Display
Get track-ready in the 2023 Toyota GR Supra at Toyota of Orlando
When we say the 2023 Toyota GR Supra for sale is versatile, we mean it – you’ll get a once-in-a-lifetime experience every time you get behind the wheel. Here are our favorite aspects of this popular sports car’s performance:
- Two engine options – you can choose between a 2.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 4-Cylinder and a 3.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 6-Cylinder engine.
- The 2.0L engine gets 255 horsepower and 295 lb-ft torque, which means 0-6-mph in 5 seconds.
- The 3.0L gets 382 horsepower and 368 lb-ft torque, and does 0-60mph in 3.9 seconds.
- A top track speed of 155 mph and Launch Control
- Your choice of a 6-speed intelligent Manual Transmission or an 8-speed Automatic Transmission with paddle shifters and Manual Mode
- Active rear sport differential
- Double-joint-type MacPherson strut front suspension and Adaptive Variable Sport (AVS) suspension system
- Hollow front and rear stabilizer bars
- Sport-calibrated Electric Power Steering
- Brembo 4-piston fixed-caliper front disc brakes
- High-performance Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer tires
Get ready for the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT edition
2023 brought an all-new special edition Supra to the table – the 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT edition. There are only so many available and this may be the only year it’s up for grabs, so if you want one you should get it now. It offers special features like:
- A standard manual transmission (the MT in its name actually stands for something)
- The aforementioned 3.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 6-Cylinder engine
- Red strut tower braces
- Brembo 4-piston fixed-caliper disc brakes
- 19” Frozen Gunmetal Gray wheels
- A red Supra badge on the outside
- An interior trimmed in Hazelnut leather with premium stitching
- A 12-speaker JBL HiFi sound system
And you’ll additionally get a complimentary 1-year NASA membership, including one High-Performance Driving Experience.
Get your hands on this new Toyota at Toyota of Orlando
Don’t wait – get your hands on a new 2023 Toyota GR Supra today. Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. You can see our inventory online OR call us for more information at (407) 298-4500!