Your guide to the 2023 Toyota Sienna
When was the last time you heard a minivan described as stylish? If it’s been a while – or never – then it’s time for you to get behind the wheel of the 2023 Toyota Sienna. This sleek, stylish, and performance-driven minivan is anything but ordinary, and defies all stereotypes about “mom cars”. Toyota of Orlando is here with a guide to walk you through everything the 2023 Toyota Sienna has to offer – read on.
The 2023 Toyota Sienna Configurations
There are tons of 2023 Toyota Sienna configurations to choose from – you won’t be stuck with just one or two options. However, before we dive into all the different models, let’s talk about some of the basic facts when it comes to these Orlando Toyotas.
- All 2023 Toyota Siennas are hybrids – they have a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine under the hood that gets 36/36 mpg (pretty awesome for a vehicle that seats 8 without issue).
- The starting MSRP is $36,135.
- The 2023 Toyota Sienna configurations are as follows: LE, XLE, XSE, Woodland Edition, 25th Anniversary Edition, Limited, and Platinum. All in all, you’ll have seven different options to choose from.
- This new Toyota minivan seats up to 8 and has 33.5 cubic feet of cargo space available with all 8 seats up and occupied by passengers.
Now let’s run through the different models available in the 2023 Toyota Sienna at Toyota of Orlando.
2023 Toyota Sienna LE
The LE model of this Orlando Toyota is decked out for anything life throws at you. It has dual power sliding side doors, LED lighting, 17″ alloy wheels, and three-zone automatic climate control. It also showcases a Blind-Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, as well as Toyota Safety Sense and second-row sunshades.
2023 Toyota Sienna XLE
Take things up a notch in the XLE model. It features a power moonroof with sunshade, the Smart Key System with Push Button Start, and front and rear parking assist. The interior is trimmed in sleek SofTec and offers second-row captain’s chairs for extra comfort, as well as a hands-free power liftgate. You’ll additionally love the optional HD entertainment system to keep the kids occupied on road trips.
2023 Toyota Sienna XSE
XSE – when it comes to Toyota, at least – always means sporty. This 2023 Toyota Sienna configuration is no exception. The Toyota Sienna XSE has 20″ dark alloy wheels, sport-tuned suspension, black side rocker panels, a metallic black sport mesh front grille, and LED-strip lighting. It also has a SofTex interior, as well as hands-free dual power sliding side doors and Driver Easy Speak so everyone in the cabin can hear you.
2023 Toyota Sienna Woodland Edition
The Woodland Edition is an all-new special edition for the 2023 model year and we’re. Here. For. It. This Orlando Toyota offers all-wheel drive with increased ground clearance, SofTex trimmed heated seats, black roof rails with cross bars, black badging, and dark chrome exterior accents. It also showcases Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and 12 JBL speakers.
2023 Toyota Sienna 25th Anniversary Edition
The 2023 Toyota Sienna 25th Anniversary Edition is another one-of-a-kind special edition available this year. It has special 25th anniversary badging and floor mats, 20″ dark alloy wheels, leather-trimmed seats on the interior (and second-row captain’s chairs with ottomans), LED lighting, and is up for grabs in front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options.
2023 Toyota Sienna Limited
This new Toyota minivan offers a new degree of luxury. It comes decked out with features like 18″ bright alloy wheels, chrome-finished roof rails, second and third row sunshades, a plush leather-trimmed interior, a dark grey metallic grille, and Qi wireless charging. Additionally, you can choose from front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive models, and enjoy features like premium audio with dynamic navigation.
2023 Toyota Sienna Platinum
The 2023 Toyota Sienna Platinum is about as luxurious as you can get (and yup, it’s still a minivan). It offers incredible features like 20″ metallic wheels, a 10″ Head Up display, Bi-LED exterior lighting, and a panoramic view monitor with perimeter scan and 360-degree view. The 2023 Toyota Sienna Platinum also offers rain-sensing windshield wipers, a luxurious leather interior with heated and ventilated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
Still not sure if you should go for a 2023 Toyota Sienna XSE or 2023 Toyota Sienna Platinum? Our sales specialists can help you choose between the two and narrow your options!
The 2023 Toyota Sienna Interior: What we love
The 2023 Toyota Sienna interior is the most family-friendly interior you’ll be able to call your own – it’s decked out with everything you need to ensure you and your crew get where you need to go as safely, efficiently, and comfortably as possible. Here are some of the features our Orlando Toyota dealership loves most on the new 2023 Toyota Sienna interior.
Comfort + Space
Did you know that 8 people can fit comfortably in the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior? And believe it or not, you’ll still have 33.5 cubic feet of cargo space to spare. Here are some of the other creature comforts you can look forward to when you drive this Orlando Toyota minivan:
- Fabric, SofTex, or leather-trimmed interior with heated and ventilated front seats that are also power-adjustable
- Three- or four-zone automatic climate control
- Second-row captain’s chairs that recline and feature ottomans for maximum comfort
- Third-row seats that quickly split and stow away to give you more cargo space
- A leather-trimmed, heated steering wheel that features tech like hands-free phone, voice command, and more
- Second and third-row sunshades
- Driver Easy Speak, a feature that amplified your voice throughout the cabin so you don’t need to yell to be heard
- One USB media port and six USB charging ports
- 18 cup holders
- A large, fixed center console with cupholders and storage
Technology + Safety
This new Orlando Toyota is also loaded with all the technology you need to ensure you stay connected and safe no matter what curveballs life throws at you. Here are some of the features we love:
- An integrated backup camera
- 1080p HD Entertainment Center with 11.6-in. display, HDMI inputs, remote and two sets of wireless headphones
- Qi wireless charging for your devices
- Bluetooth streaming for your calls and music
- The Smart Key System with push-button start
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror and Homelink Universal Transceiver
- 10-in. color Head-Up Display with speedometer, navigation, and Hybrid System Indicator
- Toyota Audio, Audio Plus, and Premium Audio options with dynamic navigation and Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa
- An optional JBL sound system with 12 speakers, including a subwoofer and amp
- Connected services that include Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, and Wi-Fi Connect
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 with:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Road Sign Assist
- A panoramic view monitor with 360-degree overhead view and curb view
- The Star Safety System and an Advanced Airbag System with ten airbags
- 5 different seats with the LATCH system for installing car seats and booster seats
If you’re ready to see the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior up close and personal, Toyota of Orlando is here to make it happen. However, an incredible interior, top tech, and a wide range of options aren’t all this new Toyota has to offer.
2023 Toyota Sienna specs: Exterior + Performance
The 2023 Toyota Sienna isn’t only stylish on the interior – the exterior is designed to break that soccer mom stereotype and let you drive something sleek, stylish, and sporty. Here are some of the 2023 Toyota Sienna specs that we love most at Toyota of Orlando when it comes to the outside of this minivan:
- It comes in 10 colors, including vibrant hues like Woodland Green, Blueprint, Ruby Flare, Pearl, and Sunset Bronze Mica.
- It has LED exterior lighting including daytime running lights, Bi-LED projector headlights, wide-angle fog lights, and taillights.
- It offers multiple grille options, including sport mesh, black, and dark gray metallic.
- It also showcases features that make it stand out from the pack like sport side rocker panels, a rear spoiler, chrome accents, and blacked-out badging.
- It comes with multiple wheel options ranging from 17″ alloy wheels all the way up to 20″ metallic wheels.
- You’ll be able to choose between black and chrome roof rails, as well as add black roof rail cross bars for more cargo space.
On top of that, the 2023 Toyota Sienna specs include dual power sliding side doors and a power rear liftgate (with hands-free kick activation). You can also let the outside in via a power moonroof with a sliding sunshade.
The 2023 Toyota Sienna specs for performance are just as impressive. As you know, it only comes in a hybrid model – it has a 2.5L engine and gets 36/36 mpg. Here are some other highlights on this Orlando Toyota minivan:
- Electronic on-demand all-wheel drive with increased ground clearance
- Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission
- Normal, Eco, EV, and Sport drive modes
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension and multi-link rear suspension, or sport-tuned suspension
Ready to put the 2023 Toyota Sienna in your driveway? Call Toyota of Orlando today. We’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500 and we’re conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road.