See the 2023 Toyota Tundra for sale in person at Toyota of Orlando today
It’s big, powerful, and better than ever before – are you ready to get your hands on the 2023 Toyota Tundra for sale at Toyota of Orlando? This performance-driven truck is bringing new tech, new features, and unbeatable performance to the table for the 2023 model year, and our Orlando Toyota dealership is here to tell you why you need to put it in your driveway today.
Let’s start with the basics (but some of the most important facts). Here’s what you should know when it comes to buying a 2023 Toyota Tundra:
- It has a starting MSRP of $37,865
- It comes in seven models – the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition, TRD Pro, and Capstone.
- You’ll have two engine choices – an i-FORCE 3.4L Twin-Turbo V6, and an i-FORCE MAX 3.4L Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid
- It can tow up to 12,000 lbs and has a maximum payload of 1,940 lbs
- It can seat up to five inside the cabin
Now let’s dive deeper into the specifics of this Orlando Toyota truck.
What to expect from the 2023 Toyota Tundra in terms of performance
The 2023 Toyota Tundra for sale is rough, tough, and ready for anything on OR off the pavement. Here are some of the features we love best when it comes to its performance:
- The aforementioned engine choices – the i-FORCE 3.4L Twin-Turbo V6 gets 358 horsepower and 406 lb-ft torque, while the i-FORCE MAX 3.4L Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid gets 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft torque.
- You’ll get 17/22 mpg with the V6 engine, and 19/22 mpg for the V6 hybrid engine.
- A D-4ST direct-injection and port-injection fuel system, a 10-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with intelligence, and multiple driving modes including Eco, Comfort, Normal, Sport S, Sport S+, and Custom.
- TOW/HAUL modes, as well as a Class-IV towing hitch receiver and wiring harness with 7-pin/4-pin connector, Trailer Sway Control, a Trailer Backup Guide system with Straight Path Assist, and an Integrated Trailer Brake Controller with multi-information display.
- The option of rear-wheel drive with automatic limited-slip differential or 4WDemand part-time 4-wheel drive with electronically-controlled 2-speed transfer case.
- Suspension options including Independent double-wishbone front suspension and coil spring multi-link rear suspension and TRD sport-tuned, TRD Off-Road, or TRD Pro Off-Road suspension with Bilstein shocks. You can also opt for Adaptive Variable Suspension or Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Off-road features like electronically-controlled locking rear differential, Multi-Terrain Select, Crawl Control, Downhill Assist Control, TRD skid plates, engine and body undercovers, and a multi-terrain monitor.
Turn heads in the 2023 Toyota Tundra at Toyota of Orlando
What about style? The 2023 Toyota Tundra for sale doesn’t sacrifice style to give you an incredible performance. This best-selling truck offers you features like:
- Eleven paint colors (including hues like Blueprint, Supersonic Red, Army Green, and Ice Cap), as well as features like premium LED lighting including headlights, taillights, daytime running lights, fog lights, and a light bar.
- Multiple grille options including black horizontal bar, black honeycomb, gray, dark chrome, and heritage badging.
- Wheel options ranging from 18” to 22” and including colors like silver, black, matte-black, gray, machine-finished, dark gray, and dark chrome.
- A choice of three beds – 5.5 ft. Short, 6.5 ft. Standard, and 8.1 ft. Long – and a Deck Rail System with four tie-down cleats and fixed tie down points.
- Chrome single exhaust or TRD Pro black dual exhaust.
- An interior trimmed in Fabric, SofTex, TRD Pro SofTex, Leather, or Semi-Aniline Leather and your choice of American walnut wood-grain interior trim, Dark American walnut wood-grain interior trim, and more.
The 2023 Toyota Tundra makes it easy to stay connected no matter where the adventure takes you
Not to mention, you’re set when it comes to technology. The 2023 Toyota Tundra for sale includes the best of the best in terms of tech, including elements like:
- A power tilt/slide panoramic roof with power sunshade, as well as the Smart Key System with Push Button Start and a power vertical rear window.
- A 10” color head-up display with speedometer, navigation, and a Hybrid System Indicator, as well as a Homelink Universal Transceiver and 12.3 digital meter for your multi-information display.
- An 8” or 14” Toyota Audio Multimedia System with features like wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and optional JBL sound system with 12 speakers, including a subwoofer and an amp.
- Connected services including Safety Connect, Wi-Fi Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, and Drive Connect.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5, a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, the Star Safety System, and Safety Connect Services.
- Drive Start Control, Hill Start Assist Control, and Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking.
See this new Toyota truck at Toyota of Orlando today
Don’t wait – get behind the wheel today. The 2023 Toyota Tundra for sale is waiting for you at Toyota of Orlando! Put this truck through its paces at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Call today at (407) 298-4500 or see all of our inventory online.
New 2024 Tundra SR5 CrewMax (8261) (Stock #4820006) “Advertised lease” for $319/mo. for 36 mos. plus sales tax, other taxes, tag registration, tag agency/electronic filing fee and government fees. $9,323.08 due at signing, includes $7,664.83 down payment, $998.50 dealer fee and $319 first month’s payment. Option to purchase at lease end $40,243.42. Excess mileage at $.18 per mile over 12,000 miles/year. Total Lease Payments of $11,484. $0 security deposit, $399 disposition fee at lease end. (Closed end lease on approved credit through S.E.T.F. min. 720 beacon score.) Good through 12/24/2023.