The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is for sale at Toyota of Orlando
The all-new 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander has finally arrived at Toyota of Orlando, bringing with it a fresh way to get large crews around town. This larger sibling to the already spacious Toyota Highlander offers a full-sized third row – we’re not joking, three adults can fit back there. Plus, it’s decked out with all of the other features you need to get your family around town safely and comfortably. If you’re ready to see for yourself what this all-new Toyota SUV has to offer, you need to get to Toyota of Orlando!
Are you ready for the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander?
We’ll kick things off with the basics that you need to know before you shop. Here’s what the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander for sale is bringing to the table:
- A starting MSRP of $43,070
- Hybrid, Hybrid MAX, and gasoline options
- Seven models to choose from including XLE, Limited, Platinum, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid MAX Limited, and Hybrid MAX Platinum
- Seating for 7-8 passengers depending on which second-row configuration you opt for
Now let’s get into the details so you can prep for your 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander test drive.
Performance: What this Orlando Toyota has to offer drivers
One of the most interesting facets of the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is the options it offers when it comes to performance. Here are the highlights:
- It offers three drivetrain options: Hybrid, hybrid MAX, and gasoline.
- The gas engine runs a 2.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that gets 265 horsepower and 310 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid powertrain offers a 2.5L engine that gets 245 horsepower and 175 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid MAX powertrain offers a 2.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged hybrid system that gets 362 horsepower and 400 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid model can tow up to 3,500 pounds, while the gas and hybrid MAX models can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- You’ll have the option of direct-shift 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmissions, as well as all-wheel drive and dynamic torque control.
Additionally, the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is pretty much ready for anything. Not only does this Orlando Toyota SUV offers drive mode select with Sport, Eco, Normal, and Snow modes, but also Multi-Terrain Select with mud & sand, rock & dirt, and normal modes.
Style: An all-new Orlando Toyota has joined the lineup
Style is an important one when it comes to the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander because it’s a brand-new model. This is its first year on the market, and it’s definitely making a splash. It looks like a larger version of its Toyota Highlander sibling with some slight alterations, and we love other aesthetic features like:
- Seven paint colors including hues like Storm Cloud, Wind Chill Pearl, and Midnight Black Metallic
- Sporty dual exhaust
- Alloy wheels in multiple designs ranging from 18 inches to 20 inches
- LED exterior lighting including fog lights
- Multiple rear and front lower bumper options and colors
- A tilt/slide panoramic moonroof
- A rear spoiler with LED center stoplight
- Silver-painted roof rails
- An interior trimmed in SofTex, leather, or leather trimmed with Ultrasuede in colors including Black, Light Gray, and Portobello
- White interior ambient lighting
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Silver or bronze trim on the dashboard
- The option of second row captain’s chairs or a bench seat
- Plus, the interior is spacious and comfortable. Even with the third row up and fully occupied, you’ll still have 20 cubic feet of space for gear. Plus, it boasts ergonomic features like second-row sunshades, power door locks with automatic lock/unlock features, a removable utility tray in the center console, heated and ventilated seats, and a third-row bench seat that easily splits and folds down to give you extra cargo space behind that comfortable second row of seats.
Technology: Keep your family connected on the go in the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander
This family-friendly Orlando Toyota SUV is full of the latest and greatest entertainment, convenience, and safety technology so it can truly serve as your home away from home. Here are the tech features we think you’ll love:
- A heigh-adjustable foot-activated power rear liftgate
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- A rear windshield and backup camera washer
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- Two 120V outlets and seven USB-c ports for charging
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- A 10-inch head-up display suite,
- The option of an auto-dimming or digital rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
- A 12.3-inch digital meter with selectable screens
- Digital key capability
- A 12.3-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial Platinum Plan
- Optional 11-speaker JBL Premium Audio System with subwoofer and amplifier
- Connected Services including Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, Drive Connect, and WiFi Connect
- Downhill Assist Control
- A Panoramic View Monitor with 360-degree overhead view and curb view
- Traffic Jam Assist
- A Blind Spot Monitor with rear cross traffic alert and a backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
- User profile face identification
- The Star Safety System
Options: Get what you need out of the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander
But don’t forget – it’s a Toyota, so you’re going to have options (probably more options than you even know what to do with, and that’s where we come in). Here are the options available so far on the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander: You can add a bench seat to expand seating capacity to 8 people
- You can add a panoramic moonroof
- You can add a panoramic view monitor
- The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander for sale is waiting for you
Are you ready to put the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander in YOUR driveway? Make it happen – contact us today at (407) 298-4500. You can also stop by and see us at 3575 Vineland Road, or chat and shop online today.