Toyota wins top spots in NASCAR, NHRA, ARCA, and off-road races
It was a big day at the races for Toyota with top positions won in the NASCAR, NHRA, off-road, and ARCA series. Competing across the various car races, drivers Bret Moffitt, Chandler Smith, Christopher Bell, J.R. Todd, and duo Johnny and CJ Graves all earned high marks driving the Toyota Camry. Toyota of Orlando has all the details from this intense car race series.
Race, race, win
Across the board, Orlando Toyota drivers earned top marks and positions for their hard work and determination during these car race series. It was a true testament to what can be accomplished with outstanding drivers and expert engineering. Here are some of the highlights from the races:
- Brett Moffitt earned a first-place win in the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) and NCWTS car races. Christopher Bell also made great marks by earning a high placement in his Orlando Toyota Camry,
- R. Todd earned two victories during the NHRA drag races in his Toyota Camry.
- The ARCA car race series witnessed a win from Chandler Smith using another Orlando Toyota Camry.
- Father-son duo Johnny and CJ Graves had a first and second place victory to close out the off-road car race portion of this past weekend’s event.
The impressive Orlando Toyota drivers and their teams displayed an outstanding performance that was well deserving of the hardware. Toyota of Orlando is proud of all the drivers who competed on behalf of Toyota and wishes them luck in their upcoming races!
While the ones at our dealership may not be outfitted for racing, the award-winning Orlando Toyota Camry is here, and it’s packed with amazing features that make any driver feel like they were first past checkered flag. Let’s take a look at some of the great features this vehicle has to offer!
- A brand new exterior design gives this Orlando vehicle a head turning look that’s captivatingly sporty. Upgraded LED head and taillights, quad chrome tipped dual exhaust, 19-inch alloy wheels, and new exterior accents like a black metallic painted roof and optional rear spoiler make this vehicle worthy of a first prize.
- A vibrant and stylish new interior that includes an optional moon/sunroof, optional Cockpit Red leather-trimmed seats, an 8-inch touch screen infotainment display, 10-inch color heads-up display, and much more!
- Toyota Safety Sense P makes driving in an Orlando Toyota Camry safer than ever before! The safety suite includes features like a pre-collision system, pedestrian detection, lane departure alerts and steering assistance, automatic high beam lights, dynamic radar cruise control, and backup and bird’s-eye cameras.
- 5L four-cylinder and 3.5L V6 engine options give drivers plenty of choices when purchasing a new Toyota Camry that provides both power and fuel efficiency. With an EPA estimated 41 highway mpg and 53 highway mpg estimated in the hybrid model, saving on gas never looked so good.
Win every race with the new Toyota Camry
A winner at the races and on the streets of Orlando, the 2018 Toyota Camry is a vehicle that wows with its features and performance. But, don’t just trust our word, come see for yourself at Toyota of Orlando! We have a large inventory of new Toyota Camrys and other vehicles packed with great features all at an affordable price. Give us a call at (407) 298 – 4500 to schedule your test drive or visit us at 3575 Vineland Road. We’re open seven days a week!