Toyota Drops $100 Million on AI Research
We all know that when it comes technology, Toyota is all about being the best of the best. Whether it’s safety, performance, connectivity, or entertainment features, they’re constantly researching new ways to bring innovation to your drive time. That’s why it was no surprise to us that they recently announced a $100 million venture capital unit called Toyota AI Ventures!
Toyota invests in AI research
This venture capital unit will revolve around research in the world of AI – artificial intelligence including robotics, data analytics, self-driving cars, and cloud computing technology. It will be a subsidiary of Toyota Research Institute; they’ll work with university greats like Stanford and MIT to take self-driving automobile technology to a whole new level. We’re excited to see how the venture capital unit improves your drive time, as the technology will undoubtedly make its way right to our Orlando Toyota dealership! However, we’re also excited about the robotics aspect – it may not play into the automotive world, but Toyota is interested in creating technology that will assist those with disabilities as well as the elderly population.
What Orlando Toyota technology do you want in your new ride?
So while we might have to wait a while to see this incredible new Toyota technology trickle down to our dealership, we’ve definitely got some pretty cool features already here. Check out some of the top Orlando Toyota technology available to you in our cars right now!
- Advanced voice recognition: Simply speak up to get your audio system to follow commands – it recognizes your voice and allows you to keep your hands on the wheel at all times.
- Bluetooth wireless streaming: Pair your phone up with your ride and stream both music and phone calls, hands-free. You can even bring your phone book up in your touchscreen interface for ease of access!
- Safety Connect Services: Feel at ease when you get behind the wheel thanks to this safety technology system, which integrates Stolen Vehicle Locator, Emergency Assistance, Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification into your drive time.
- Qi wireless charging: Charge up your wireless devices sans cords with this handy technology – you simply place your device on the charging pad and hit the road.
- Toyota safety sense: This safety system includes Orlando Toyota technology features like a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, lane departure alert, and more.
And that’s just the beginning! If you want to learn more about our top technology, come on down and see us in person. We’re at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.