Toyota Camry wins award for interior design
When it comes to buying a new ride, you want to invest your hard-earned money into a car that’s dependable and has a lot of longevity to offer. You also probably want efficiency when it comes to performance as well as technology to keep your drive time connected and convenient. But what if you could get all of that on top of innovative and sophisticated style? Good news; you already can. The 2018 Toyota Camry is at Toyota of Orlando and we’re ready to put you in the driver’s seat of this one-of-a-kind car.
2018 Toyota Camry awarded Best Interior
We’re not the only ones who were impressed with the incredible design updates that the 2018 model year brought for the Orlando Toyota Camry. It recently received an award for its updated interior from Wards, an organization that focuses on the automotive industry and its highlights. The award given? The Best Interior award, which is given to cars that push the limit when it comes to design. These vehicles typically sport designs and features that are more often showcased in concept cars. The award is based on the following criteria:
- Design harmony
Over 40 cars were judged and the Toyota Camry came out on top due to its innovative interior.
Test drive this new Toyota today
So what can you expect when you get behind the wheel of this Orlando Toyota? Here are some of the highlights that the interior is showcasing for the 2018 model year:
- Multiple trim options including fabric, SofTex, and leather. Our personal favorite is the new Cockpit Red leather interior, which takes things to a whole new level in terms of style.
- Qi wireless charging for your wireless devices, which does away with the need to carry around cords and charging equipment.
- A 10″ color head-up display, which projects important information about performance (like speed, compass, temp, etc.) onto your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road at all times.
- A Bird’s Eye View Camera with 360-degree views of everything around your vehicle.
- Various interior accent trims including Tiger eye wood, woodgrain, chrome, and textured metal.
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
- Three USB ports for charging and connectivity.
- Entune 3.0 Premium Audio with a JBL audio system, an 8-inch touchscreen, dynamic navigation, voice recognition, dynamic point of interest search, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and the Entune App Suite.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control for maximum comfort everywhere inside the cabin.
- Safety Connect Services.
As you can clearly see, not only is the Orlando Toyota Camry stylish, it also offers you a large assortment of features designed to keep your drive time safe, efficient, and convenient. That’s why we were pleased but not surprised to see that this incredible car won an award for its interior!
Ready to see for yourself how dynamic this new Toyota truly is? Come on down and get into the driver’s seat. Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Call us ahead of time to learn more about our new car specials and schedule an appointment with one of our sales specialists for your test drive!