The Toyota Corolla goes green for the first time ever
Looking for a hybrid solution that’s sporty, quick, and super stylish? We’ve got good news – for the first time ever the Orlando Toyota Corolla will be going green in a big way. It’s already fuel-efficient and technology-driven, but in 2020 it’ll be coming to Toyota of Orlando ready to deliver the most efficient and eco-friendly performance yet. Get ready to welcome the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid to Central Florida!
The 2020 Toyota Corolla is going hybrid
We’ve got a wide selection of hybrid cars available at Toyota of Orlando; however, despite the fact that it’s already got great fuel efficiency, the Toyota Corolla has never been one of them. Until now, that is. The 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid is a first for the ever-popular model and will be bringing an entirely new design and majorly enhanced performance to the table.
- We’ve got the details on what this green car will be bringing to Toyota of Orlando – check out some of the highlights:
- A new hybrid system that includes a 1.8L 4-cylinder gas engine with two electric motors/generators
- A new nickel-metal hydride battery pack with a smaller and lighter battery that puts out a much better performance and takes up less space in the overall design
- EV mode, which means you can operate your new Toyota in electric mode for a few miles, as well as Normal, Sport, and ECO drive modes
- A redesign that sports a fresh exterior with 15″ alloy wheels, new paint colors, and an upgraded interior with new materials and design elements
- New multi-link rear suspension for improved handling and cabin comfort
- Toyota Star Safety System and an Advanced Airbag System with 8 airbags, as well as a standard integrated backup camera
- A new Positive Temperature Coefficient that quickly heats the cabin when it’s cold outside and an efficient A/C system that optimizes cabin temperature as efficiently as possible
- A 7″ multi-information display in the instrument panel that shows the speed, outside temp, music, fuel efficiency, and more
- A standard Entune 3.0 Audio system controlled by an 8″ touchscreen that also gives you access to Apple CarPlay, Alexa, Wi-Fi Connect, Scout GPS services, Bluetooth streaming, Siri Eyes Free, and the Entune App Suite
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 which includes full-speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steer Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, the Pre-Collision System, Road Sign Assist, and Automatic High Beams
We don’t have specific numbers when it comes to fuel efficiency but it’s safe to say that with its compact design, new hybrid system, and advanced technology that this Orlando Toyota will definitely help you cut costs at the pump. And it’s affordable, too – this much-loved Toyotas has always been an economical option and we have no doubt that the hybrid model will follow suit.
Follow Toyota of Orlando for more updates!
Want to know when this new Toyota Corolla hybrid will arrive at our dealership? Follow us on social media – we’ll post updates on Facebook and Instagram as we get more information about its arrival next year! You can also call for more details or to test drive the current model or any of our other hybrids at (407) 298-4500. We’re just off I-4 across from the Millenia Mall!