Orlando Welcomes New Blacked-Out 2020 Toyota Corolla
We’re throwing shade over at Toyota of Orlando━Nightshade that is. The time has come for the Toyota Corolla and Toyota Corolla Hatchback lineup to introduce the special Nightshade Edition for the 2020 model year. With a grand total of six vehicle options, already including the 4Runner, Camry, Sienna, and Highlander, darkness has taken hold of the Toyota family.
Popular Orlando Toyota Sedan Goes Dark
They say it’s all in the details. Already a great option on our lot with its sleek interior, bold exterior, and new grade strategy, the 2020 Toyota Corolla sedan will now offer the same modern look, now in Nightshade. Production will be kicking off this fall on this all-new special edition. Blacked-out accents will now be an available option when purchasing the SE grade.
- This sleek Nightshade Edition of the 2020 Toyota will include features like blacked-out badging, door handles, and window trim.
- The grille will be trimmed with black, as well as the side heated power mirrors, side rocker panels, and 18” alloy wheels.
- In the back, the sedan will also be expected to include a black spoiler and low diffuser area.
- To round it all out, the roof will be adorned with a black shark fin antenna that will act as the cherry on top of this jaw-dropping edition.
The available colors of this popular sedan will include super white, classic silver metallic, and black sand pearl. This limited edition offer will be expected to have an MSRP of $22,750.
Toyota Corolla Hatchback gets the Nightshade Treatment
Last year, the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback made its grand debut as a sporty new addition to the family. It rocked our dealership from the start with its option for a fun Blue Flame exterior and 18” alloy wheels. Now the hatchback will also come in the Nightshade Edition for an even more modern look. Similarly to the sedan, the Nightshade package will soon be available on the hatchback SE grade.
- This special edition of the hatchback will include multiple blacked-out features.
- With its exterior door handles, capped side mirrors, and brand badging all darkened, the hatchback is set to look sleeker than ever.
- This edition will also offer black rockers surrounding the lower perimeter of the vehicle, as well as dark 18” alloy wheels, fabric interior, and inner headlamp frames.
- The blackened shark fin antenna and two factory spoilers will round out this sporty package.
The Nightshade Edition of the sporty hatchback will be expected to have an MSRP of $22,290. Available exterior colors for this 2020 Toyota will include super white, classic silver metallic, and midnight black metallic.
It’s time to get a luxury vehicle without the luxury price tag. This hot ticket item won’t be here next year, so be sure to get your hands on this edition while you can! Give us a call at (407) 298-4500, check us out online at www.ToyotaofOrlando.com, or stop by Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall to learn more today.