Meet the 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition
The Orlando Toyota Corolla is a pretty sporty-looking sedan; it always has been. It’s also great when it comes to performance – it’s quick, fun to drive, and fuel-efficient so you save money every time you hit the gas pump. However, Toyota is taking this best-seller to a brand new level with the introduction of the 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition. This limited-edition Toyota will offer not only an even sportier design but also an upgraded performance that will make your drive time more exciting than ever before. Toyota of Orlando has the details.
What will the 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition offer?
We’ll start with the basics – this special edition Toyota will only be available on the SE and XSE grades. It’ll start arriving at dealerships this fall, and only 6,000 will be produced so you better get your hands on one quick if you want to put it in the driveway. The SE will start at $23,230 and the XSE will start at $26,680.
Let’s talk about performance changes next. We already know that the original Toyota Corolla is fuel-efficient and sporty when it comes to hitting the road. Here’s what’s new on the limited Apex Edition:
- Both the SE and XSE grades of this limited-edition Orlando Toyota Corolla will have a 2.0L 4-cylinder under the hood that offers 169 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque for a little get-up-and-go.
- The SE model will have a six-speed manual gearbox, while the XSE will stick with the automatic CVT transmission. Only 120 manual models will be available out of the 6,000 total models produced.
- A new track-tuned suspension system has been introduced with new coil springs that lower the car by .6 inches. There are also increased spring rates, new shock absorbers with built-in internal rebound springs, and new jounce jumpers. This results in superior handling, stability, and steering response, as well as improved comfort for driver and passengers alike, as well as enhanced roll stiffness (which means way better cornering).
- This new Toyota also showcases revised Electric Power Steering and a Catback exhaust system.
Now let’s talk looks. The design of the 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition has been enhanced to offer upgrades like:
- 18″ gloss black cast-aluminum wheels
- LED exterior lighting and smoked LED taillights
- Black mirror caps
- A redesigned front fascia and front spoiler
- A new body kit with side moldings and a rear diffuser, as well as new fog light covers (all of which help cut wind resistance)
- A 3.5″ stainless steel exhaust tip
And an interior decked out with premium SofTex and heated front seats.
Get more info on this special edition from Toyota of Orlando
As noted, this special-edition Toyota Corolla will be arriving at Toyota of Orlando this fall. We’ll be sure to keep you posted as to when it gets here, and remember – only 6,000 total are being produced, so don’t delay in getting behind the wheel! Call us today for more info at (407) 298-4500 ot stop by and chat with us. We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.