A Closer Look: 2020 New Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road
When it comes to drivers and their vehicle preferences in today’s day and age, SUVs reign supreme. While sedans are still wildly popular (shout out the Toyota Corolla and Camry), SUVs hold more capability and are now being engineered to pack on size and features all while being super fuel-efficient. They sport an ideal amount of space that allows drivers to maximize their cargo and passenger spaces and they still maintain a fuel efficiency level that makes driving them super affordable. Plus, with the rising popularity in off-roading and Toyota’s enthusiasm for this segment in the automotive industry, SUVs are getting tougher. This includes the family-favorite 2020 new Toyota RAV4! We’ve already seen the arrival of the rugged adventure edition of the Toyota RAV4 in 2019, but for the 2020 model year we’re getting something new. Introducing, the new Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road edition!
We’ve discussed the arrival of this new vehicle in the past, but now we have more details to get you excited. Check out everything we know here at Toyota of Orlando!
The TRD Family Has a New Member
Before we crack into the what’s new with the 2020 new Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road, here are a few basics to know:
- The starting price of the Orlando Toyota RAV4 will be $36,300. To put this price point into perspective, the RAV4 Adventure has a starting price of $33,050.
Now, let’s dive into what’s new with this new rugged Toyota RAV4:
- The new Toyota RAV4 will come equipped with Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive to tackle the terrain with ease.
- The suspension will be retuned and combined with lighter-weight 18-inch matte-black wheels.
- Multi-Terrain Select and a 203 horsepower flexing engine work perfectly to bring a more thrilling driving experience to the RAV4.
- Aesthetically, the Orlando new Toyota RAV4 will come equipped with darker front and rear fascias and have an exclusive two-tone paint option, Magnetic Gray Metallic body with an Ice Edge roof. Midnight Black Metallic and Lunar Rock can also be combined with the exclusive Ice Edge roof.
- Other exterior accents will be blacked out and driver’s will notice enhanced grip and road handling from the Falken WILDPEAK A/T trail tires including with this trim level.
- Stepping inside the rugged Orlando new Toyota RAV4 you’ll find ultra-comfortable black SofTex seats perrfectly stylized with TRD embroidery on the head-rests. Drivers will also enjoy the convenience of five USB ports, two 12V auxiliary power outlets, and a 120V AC power outlet. No matter where you drive, you’ll have plenty of power.
- A 3,500-pound towing capacity combined with optional roof-rack cross bars, and exclusive TRD all-weather cargo and floor mats round out this impressive and rugged new take on the family-favorite Toyota RAV4.
Shop the New Toyota RAV4 Today at Toyota of Orlando
If you’re excited to welcome this new addition to the TRD family, we don’t blame you! It’ll be here soon, but for now you can still shop the current line-up of impressive Toyota RAV4s today at Toyota of Orlando. Come visit us at 3575 Vineland Road today!